Sunday, May 31, 2009

Prepare to Laugh your ass Off!

Well... tired of robots war or a wizardry war.. Why not just enjoy some lovely couple's love story?

Well, I am pretty sure that this movie, which is releasing on the middle of June, will be a very good movie.

I don't know about you all... but this movie attracted me, and I am sure that I will be watching this!

One thing is for sure, I don't normally go and watch this kind of movie in the cinema, Cause I think it's a waste to watch love story in Cinema...
For me~ Cinema is to watch some movie which got a very good special effect or something...
But just not love story... =/

And you see, I am going to watch this one in the Cinema.... you can see how much I am hooked by the movie...

The movie is~




The Proposal





Ryan Reynolds as Andrew Paxton
Sandra Bullock as Magaret Tate

They really made the best couple on screen! The funny and lovely couple! Haha!!
I know, from what I said will still not going to get you to watch the movie... But whatever...
Whoever that think the movie suck.. You suck too.. lol!

Sometimes, you all just have a give yourselves a break from those blockbuster movies like Xmen, Terminators, with full of violence action scenes...
And sit back and enjoy a sweet and peaceful movie like this...





They looks cute and funny don't they..? No? Your kidding, don't you...



Andrew ( Ryan Reynolds ) were been asked by Magaret Tate ( Sandra Bullock ) to marry her, at a sudden.
And of course, he didn't agree with this, Because they are not even a couple. Magaret was Andrew's boss all the time.
And when Andrew disagree on the marriage... Magaret warned him that he will lost his job...
So? He got no choice~ But to try his best to get used to his new Girlfriend... and soon a wife.. LOL!
Just enjoy this! It is really worthy to watch it!











Told you its something good! A woman kneel down in front of a guy? Cool! And of course funny!

Alright.. alright! Here is something for you all to watch! Enjoy! Peace!



The Proposal OPENS in CINEMA 20 AUGUST 2009!





No comments: