Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HuuHa!! Outing with Brendon Lau!

After looking at some of his books, I then found out that I spelled his name incorrectly.

It was Brendon Lau, but not Brandon Lau. Haha!

Well, was another boring day as usual! Boring as hell! And the weather here in Singapore, is really hot! DAMN HOT!

With a hot weather and a boring day... seriously I got nothing to do at home... BORED!

Oh ya! I took some photos with my newly bought shirt~ Haha! I really like that shirt! MUCH!





Cam WHORE!



I am pretty lucky that the night isn't that boring~ Cause my cousin asked me out for shopping! LOLS! And I went out with them after slacking whole day long at home.

And this is the very first time that I hanging out with little Brendon Lau and his sister... Haha!

It's been awhile that I didn't hang out with a family like this since I left Sibu... Haha!




Yay! On our way to the MRT!






She was starring at the leaving train!




The little Thomas And Friends's die hard FAN!

Brendon Lau!



We got separated when we are boaring the train. Cause the train was so PACKED! We need to squeeze in like hell... Or else we will have to wait for the next train.

I didn't squeeze with Brendon and his family, cause I don't see any free space for me to stand already lmao! So I get on the train at the next door...

And while we were on the train, Brendon thought I didn't get on the train, and started to searching for me, and his dad told him that I am at the back there... and he shouted~

" TO .. TO!" ( Which was supposed to be " Go Go" in chinese, it became TO TO, due to his pronounciation. )

And I waved to him xD

And I squeezed my way to them, after the crowd started to getting lesser and lesser.
I wanted to take some photos of him while we were on the train, but he was avoiding my cam.. hehe!
And after few more stops, we reached Tampines. And our shopping target was the new mall.
And to have our dinner, KFC WAS THE CHOICE! WOO!





lol O_O



And finally~ We found KFC. And we took some photos there too... hehe!
And he lOVES Ketchup! SOO MUCH!



Me and Little Brend!





He is trendy isn't he?








Brendon's little sister!
I don't know what is her name! LOL ( I call her Mei Mei -_-! )


After we finished our KFC. We head back to the mall for some walk. We went to some clothing stores..
It was damn funny that, whenever Brend saw a pricing, he would say..
"Oh my god! This one got offer!"
LOL! It was just pricing.. no offer at all. And I saw some clothes which is really nice XD And I asked Brendon whether does the shirt looks nice or not...
He gave me NO all the way...

And~ The main target for him were the toys store of course! While we passed by a toys store, he shouted and run right towards the toy store, while I was still starring at some hot chicks and didn't even realised that there is a toys store just right in front of me.



I thought he knew only Thomas, amazingly, when I handed him the Pooh bear and ask him whats that...
"Its Pooh bear! And trigger!"





Well, I know that is not Trigger... its pigglet..
Kids.. what do you expect? -.-!




He is enjoying it~


And his parents bought him a circling straw with trigger on it~
After paid for it, we leave the store. And he run towards another toy store with "WOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Yea man... this one got more toys than the previous store...
And when he was busying on looking at a small Thomas doll, I found a HUGE RACK which is full of Thomas and Friends's toys! LOTS OF IT! AND THE TOYS ARE REALLY BIG!


And I shouted!
"OMG! Brendon! COME COME!"
And when he saw it.. he drooled! Really.. I got no idea what he was saying when he saw those toys. Completely drooling.
Then I found another bigger one.. and asked him to come and check it out... and what he tell me was..
"Okay.. wait mummy come first..."
I LOL-ED after I heard him! Hahaha!




Bredon~Looking at the straw that his parents just bought him.


After the shopping ~ it's time to go home~
Bredon and I were really like a couple the entire night haha!
He kept on holding my hands and waving it here and there... and hug and hug~ HAHAHA! Fun isn't this~?




He said he wants to have a photo with the bus....


And we are on our way home =)





The little sister~ Her dad! And her mum~






Another one of it XD
Brendon was with me.. sitting on my legs and laughing when I captured his parents and his sister..






One more of the Little MeiMei~






The last photo of Brendon =)



It's been a very fun night to hang out with a different age.
I felt like a small kids when I was playing with him... lols! I had so much fun!
Looking forwards to have more of this kind of precious times =)





Strong brotherhood was built =)


Shall end it here =)

No comments: