Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a Short one..

Nothing much for this time... Just to share some view of mine on the movie Angels & Demons

It is pretty much a very good movie =D Although thet changed lots of the character.. and they even changed the sixth sign which I mentioned on my previous blog...

It is still a very good movie overall.. I enjoyed watching it..
After I finished watching it.. My friend called up and ask whether is it nice or boring...

And of course I said it its DAMN NICE TO WATCH... I just love it... =)
And he asked me this : " Which one is better do you think? X-men Origin? Or Angels&Demons?"

What I answered was~ " X-men Origin definitely owned at the fighting scenes of course~ Although X-men Origin is interesting, But I still love A&D more than X-men.. =/"

Honestly~ I find the new X-men is quite boring... Don't know why.. I think its because the overated scene of the Wolverine and his brother. Way too much of them.. ( I know it is mainly talking about them.. but they should rerally cut out some part of them and let those extra mutant to show more of their faces on the screen! )

The character which I wanted to see for SOOO long had finally made his appearance in the latest X-men movie. But how sad =) He got in for like? Err? 3 scenes? And its all over for him. The total cards that he threw? 4 of them?

Honestly.. this is really sad you know! He get on the screen for like less than 30minutes! I can't make out any other words for the movie than BORED.

And another thing is that... right before Stryker injected the "metal thingy" into wolverine's body, his claws were all like a stick that pop out from his fist... but~after the metal thingy were injected.. his claws somehow became something like knives? How funny...

Well.. whatever.. A&D still won =D
It is so cool when Tom Hanks is solving all those mysteries out.. and finding the path of illumination.. COOL MAN!

Xmen Origin - 0
Angels & Demons - 10

No comments: