Thursday, May 7, 2009

Honestly....... =)

Honestly.... I had HUGE HUGE CRUSH on these girls!
Seriously... I am so going to faint if anyone of them just do a single move right in front of me... =O

Ladies and Gentlemen =) Let's have a look at THESE GIRLS =D







The BeatFreaks!






FAINT.... FAINT! FAINTTTT~~~~!!!!



This is Keeley~



And this is Lady Jules~~~ [ Sorry! I know its small.. this is the best I can find =( ]



Lindsey~!!!


AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! MARYSS FROM PARIS!!!!!!



GARRR!!! RiNo!!!!! WEEEWUUUWEEET!



The cute B-Girl , Shorty! =D ( She is really cute! )



And lastly! Teresa!!



Alright now! They ARE honestly some inpiring crew for those who lOVES to dance. Well... If you don't like street dance or hip hop/breakdance or whatever that is related to what I mentioned,
Just get the hell out of here alright?
You know.. I don't want to hear something like..
"Yo, Hip hop dance suck to the core, ballet owned every single move in hip hop"
Are you kidding me?

Or something like...
"Cha-cha is the best! Salsa is the best! Hip Hop is as shitty as dances for nerds."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Are you nerds for picking up salsa? or Cha-cha?
Or hell Bro, if you are a guy... Hah =) I would Love to see you doing those twirlling in ballet =) I can imagine how gay that is... GET OVER IT NERDS!


Okay now.. Some words for Jabbawockeez's byters =)
Get lost will you? You all copied them for heck sake.. and now let's see how well can you all copy these badass girls. If you did it =) GRATS! LOSERS! All you can do is to byte? Won't you try to do something on your own? Drop it!
And I am freaking sick of those byters that kept on saying
"Oh hell no. we ain't no copying Jabba, we just got inspired by them..."
OW REALLY? Then why do you have to copy the songs, the moves the routine and everything of JabbaWockeeZ O_O?! Even the mask and gloves? Once again.. Get lost!
Get inspired and do your own thing fellows!

I LOVE BEATFREAKS! Keep on rocking and get on the bussiness =) RESPECTS FOR YALL!
PEACE =/

P/S I know there are total of 8 person in BeatFreakz! But I don't know who the 8th person is. She didn't make her appearance in the ABDC. =/

No comments: