Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weeee!!! Few mroe weeks to GO!!

Yay! The up coming movies are really something worth the wait!!!
I didn't expect a second movie for the one which is releasing on nearly the end of june.
And~ The second film is here! WOOTS!!! CAN'T wait for it!!





Tranformers : The Revenge Of The Fallen


And the next one?
I think you all know which film it is =/
There is only one series which is able to get me sooo freaking hyper whenever I get any news from it...
After getting the news of postponing the releasing date... It was really a torture to me =(
I believe it is also a torture for all the other fans, but not only me...
Let's welcome~





Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince


If Wrner Bros are ever going to change the release date again... I am going to kill myself =.=!
The waitting for the books are finally over!
Please don't make us to wait for a longer times for the next film =(
And to make the last film into 2 parts ... Awwww!! I don't really like this idea!
Although I know the last book is long... Buttt... It will be pretty weird if the movie ended halfway while I am still watching it.. =(
On the other hand =) It is still considered as a good idea though... so they won't cut much out of the book... Hope they fit most of the details in.. and make it looks COOL AND AWESOME!
HP FOR LIFE! HOORAY!

No comments: