Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WHAT THE HECK...!

Damn this!
I just called to check for my student pass application's status.

And what the staff from ICA told me is that...
"Sorry sir, we didn't receive your submission."

FCK THIS MAN! I had been calling them several times already.. what they told me before was..
" You need to wait at least 3-4 weeks for the outcome."
" You need to wait at least 6-8 weeks for the outcome. We advice you to stay outside Singapore to wait for the outcome, but not waitting in Singapore, in case you expired the time limit for you to stay in Singapore as you are a white card holder."

Wow! It sounded like everything are under proceesing right? But why the fuck do they tell me that they didn't receive my submission after like 1 and a half month?

And you guys knows what =) After I get this news, my cousin helped me to call to the school, to check whether am I still in time for the study.
"Sorry sir, We are currently not accepting any students anymore. The school started a month ago."
"But my applicant's student pass is under processing? I just called to check for the status.. and they told me that it was under processing!"
"What? Are you sure? It won't be this long... at most it takes only a month?"

Now what! It is just great! FCK WHO NOW? Whose fault huh?
The staff that didn't take their duty seriously? Or me for not chasing anything?
Sorry to tell you that.. it will never be my fault.. It is completely pointless if they are not working, then I am still chasing for the bloody outcome... " Wait" will probably be the answer from them to me...!

What do they get paid for? For toying people's times? Will they get the fuck serious on everything they are doing? They are not marking student's test papers or what!

For god sake! They are making an approval towards someone's urgency! And how fucked up that they are still doing everything so slowly?

Don't they understand perfectly well that foreigner can only stay in Singapore for at most 2months? And after that you need to leave and go back to your own country for a month. After that you can only come back to Singapore!

Just don't freaking tell me they don't know about this "law"
They should really get fired if they said they DON'T!


And! I know some of the staffs are quite good with some agents who happened to help foreigner to apply for their passes!
And for fuck sake NO! YOU DON'T BLOODY SKIPED OURS AND SET YOUR HANDS ON THEIR APPLICATION FIRST, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS!
SHUT YOUR ASSY MINDS! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! FCK HEADS!

What if...
Your (STAFFS) mum had some kind of disease and is dying! And she needs an operation immediately. And you had already made your appointment.
When it is your turn, the doctor tells you that..
"Sorry mdm/sir... I got an important operation got to settle now."
"But we had an appointment right? You should finish ours first before you help the others! We are in an urgent!"
"Yes I know how serious this is. But the operation I am going to do now.. is on my own mum!"

HOoray! If you actually get what I meant by the above case =)
" Oh well~ If your mum died, it is so much better than I lost my mum!"
" You didn't get approve? Thats your problems I suppose? At least I don't lost trust on my friends."

























YOU ALL RETARDED MIND! YOU ALL ARE SO SICK! IF YOU ALL ARE EVER GOING TO APPLY FOR ANYTHING OR REALLY ARE GOING TO HAVE AN OPERATION OR WHATEVR!

MAY I WISH YOU THAT YOU FAILED ON WHATEVER YOU ARE APPLING.
MAY I WISH YOU THAT YOU GET SKIPED ON THE OPERATION AND LOST WHOEVER YOU LOVED!!

No comments: