Friday, May 22, 2009

TaadAaah~~!!

Promised you guys that I will show you guys my newly bought's cap right?
Alright XD
Here it is...~

I don't know about you guys, But I personally LOVE IT ALOT!



The Addidas! With my stripes Hoody!


It does looks cool doesn't it...
Hm... Nothing much to blog about for this time... just to show my cap.. LOL...

No -.- I am not showing off... Or should I use the word.. "SHARE" with you guys... =) Cheers!


Oh oH! I ate the Kinder Joy ! And the toy that I get from it this time.. Is like a robot? or a computer with legs and arms? Well... I don't know... It just looks like the screen for the computers... lol
And I told my cousin's son that it explode.. and it is a monster... And guess what -.- He believed it..

And I purposely placed this toy on the TV console there, and when he passed by and saw that toy is right beside him.. he shouted and cried like the toy just exploded. LOL! KIDZZZZZ





Emotion 1~ I will Hunt you down.. and I explode!!





Emotion 2~ Smile Smile =)

No comments: