Sunday, May 10, 2009

No doubt about it.....

Why do HE reject us? Whenever we asked him to hnag around with us!
Well, I am strongly suspecting that it is the SHE that asking him not to meet us!

Yo young slut... who do you think you are? If you really did like what I've said, your going down.
You want a war between us? Bring it on babe. And do you think I am fearing on losing something? C'mon you whore! Don't you know how I behave like? How long do we knew each other for?

Alright.. I know you are using MSN, and I am so sure that you can see my blog's link, and if you ever click on my link, here are some words for you, you b!tch.

"Get the fuck out of my way, you want to stop him from meeting us? Go ahead, you think I am going to be so upset just because we can't hang out together? Sorry, b!tch you are wrong. I get used to what you usually do, I can still find my own fun! I called girls to play with me!

And you know I can get a bunch of girls to play with me! Not bragging of myself! And you know how many females staff at my ex-company love to play with me. AND YOU KNOW IT! Sorry to tell you, everytime I called up, they will surely shows up =)
Oh ya! Don't forget about the seat that I asked a girl to reserved for you every morning on the bus. Without my help you would have to stand =)
And when you asked them to help you to reserve a seat for you, what did they told you?
"Get on the bus earlier next time and you will get seat."
OWNED! LOSER!

Without him and without you... it is just nothing! And you are so happy when your so called-BF couldn't hang out with us? What can I say? Bitchy Bitch... Let's see if you get this "war" on, who will be the one crying... Let me tell you something...



I GOT NO SHIT TO BE FEAR OF! YOU GET IN MY WAY, YOU GET BLOW! SO SHUT UP! AND GET OVER IT! I DON CARE IF I LOSE SOMETHING WHEN I THINK IT IS NOT IMPORTANT AT THAT MOMENT! AND YOU! LITTLE SLUT! ARE AS SHITTY AS THE SHIT OF AN ANIMAL! SO, THE FIRST THING I AM GOING TO LOE, WILL BE YOU! SO FUCK OUT OF MY WAY! YOUNG WHORE! LET'S SEE WHO WILL BE THE ONE CRYING!
AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR SO-CALLED BF TO COME AND FIGHT WITH US... GO AHEAD =D I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT WITH HIM.

No comments: