Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bored~! Bored~! And Bored~!

I got bored staying at home =_=!
So I went out shopping again. But I didn't bought anything =O Don't worry, I am not a shopaholic! Well, if I got tons of dollars, then I am... =P

Oh ya! Show you guys something! I get this from eating a chocolate. Its in an egg shape and its called Kinder Joy~ Wonder what this is? Google it.. and you'll get the result.
And a toy is inside it.. so after I finished the chocolate~ I get the toy.. and what I got is something like a monkey? Or what I don't know. But it looks like a monkey for me.






Yes yes~ The monkey that I am talking about. You all know what it is standing on? Yes~ The second chapter XD
My script! Leaked! My handwritting~ Cool isn't it... no one can read it =)








And the little playful guy~ Brandon Lau!
He is my cousin's son! And he is about 3years old? Or 5? ( Sorry I forgot about his age. )Just some random shot of him playing PSP.



After playing with Brandon fro awhile, I went out~
Went to Tampines this time. There is a new mall opened there. Although I've been to the new mall for quite a few times already, but I just felt like having a walk at there again.
And here is some photos of the interior of the mall. I think the interior design is quite nice though.. quite unique.. lols!

The ultimate Messy escalators!! Which nearly made me fell off!



The interior of the mall! Special right? With a hole at the middle. Which allowed us to look through the ground and see the level which is below the ground floor.




Another angle of the view =)



Nothing much for this time. Just got pretty bored.
Im off to my second chapter XDD
I wonder anyone liked it or not.. If you think it sux.. let me know.. So I stop making it..
Just for your information.. the second chapter is getting wild and unexpected...
Changed the whole story like which it was supposed to be like...
Expect the UNEXPECTED... LOL

No comments: