Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day out with my Friend... =X

Was actually heading out for my MCD lunch, after my MSN buddy bring out the MCD topic again =_=! I think I am so addicted to MCD!

And she said she got phobia to those fast food. Cause... she is afraid of gainning weight... LOL!

So, when I am on my way to the nearest MCD, my friend Yipeng called up... and asking me to go out and have a walk with him some where... and the final decision for us to walk is~

The How Par Villa! WTF? So far! I wasn't agree with it at first, but then I think of Vivo City, So I agreed on going with him.

So we met up after I had my MCD! Die die also wan eat MCD no matter what! LOL!
So~ We started to take photos... HELL LOT OF IT... after we met up!





While we were waitting for the train~ I Started to posing for the cam LOL!






And for no reason, I just want to take a photo with this board.. LOL! Why? No idea man.. LOLS!!




And again, for no reasons, I forced him to take a photo with the board too.. hahahaha!
WARMING UP FOR TAKING PHOTOS.. LMAO



After we get on the train~ We started to chat chat chat and chat.... and then, we got bored of chatting, and so I took out my PSP and listen to my songs.. lolz! We are taking train from Bedok to Harbour Front -.-! Its pretty far for me.. lols!
Some random shot of me =X



After the travelling from like from east to west, we finally reached the How Par Villa. We still have to take bus after we get off the train... Woah! It was really like from east to west!
SKIP SKIP SKIP! ( SKIP those useless things we did on the bus =.=!)


Okay! We are finally here! The How Par Villa! I got so freaking regret after I step out of the bus!
The stupid weather was really killing me! It was soooo HOT this afternoon! WARHH!!!
It is no use for me to complain anymore -.-! We are already there! Grr!
SO we started to walk around, we went to the see those hell things at the villa there. Its pretty scary though.. cause I got scared by a mirror there.. lol!

It was 2 mirrors with a sign board there writting something about look at the true you or what.. so I step up close to the mirror... and the freaking mirror BLINKED! AND A FACE OF AN OLD MAN AND A GHOST POP OUT! And I goes... "MY GOSH!" And ran off -.-!
Can't blame me though.. the atmosphere were quite scary..l0ls!


And then~ we finished the Hell thingy, and started to walk around the How Par Villa. It was actually nothing to play with .. honestly.. Just some statues. And mostly are about the history of those gods for Buddhist. Like Guan Yin, Sun Wu Kong and stuff.
And its weird that we found this... And of course =) We took a pic with it.. hehe



LMAO! The books we are holding are all mine! I am so a hardworking person eh? LOL And the bottle is also mine. =X



Nice shot! =XXXX




Okay~ After that, we walked around and look for some other stuff to take photos with. And then -.-! We found a pond. And I wonder why on earth does he LOVES TO FEED fishes and turtles so much. He went to buy soemthing from the stall and feed those fishes and turtles that is living in the pond. I didn't feed any.. Cause.. I know if I touched those foods, My hands would smells like.. EWWW!!


And this is him with the Pond =X


After he finished feeding. We found a leopard and a tiger just beside the pond~ And I think it would be fun to take photos with those beast. So I asked him to photo me while I posed with the tiger. And when I t ake back my cam.. OH MY GOD MAN! MY CAMERA SMELLS LIKE EW!!!!!!
He didn't wash his hands after feeding the fishes! So..~ I draged him all the way to the toilet and forced him to wash his hand repeatly with the soap provided. Gosh! Ewww man!



Alright~ YiPeng with the leopard~! Meow!



Him with the tiger ... MEOW?







OMG! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! FCK IT MAN! HE BITES!!!!!!!
I SHOUTED SO LOUD.. AND YET... those people that passed by didn't even cared about me O_O?
But, it does bite... don't it? O_O??






After messing around with the leopard and the tiger, we found another tiger xD
Ya! Of course we photo ourselves with the tiger again! Hehe!


Pro right... Can even lean on a tiger... lol!




The tiger is SO HOT! He definitely deserve a kiss from me... =P







Just not far away from the tiger, we found a special hole on the ground. We got no idea what does the hole do... A trap? Maybe?
Well, it does looks like one of those technology's trap which we usually saw them in movies.
But who cares? We jumped ourselves right into the middle.. and take pic with it..




Guess he is going to get traped, if he stand there for one more minute... lol





Nah~ You guys don't have to worry about me getting traped in the holes. Cause I am too hot for the holes to get me traped... LOL!!!!!!






After we trap~ We found another small pond. Some rocks are specially designed which located at the middle of the pond, which allowed visiotr to walked on the stones, and cross the pond.
And...... no one were there at the moment... so =X Ya you know... being bitchy.. and took pic.. LOL!!!







After a long walk in the How Par Villa, I got really exhausted.. and kept on asking YiPeng to get the hell out of this place.. and so~ We are finally leaving that place.


Before We leave~ We did this.. LOL.. Fun isn't it...







Just before we pass the gate of the How Par Villa, we saw a sign warning people about some fierce dogs.. And YiPeng went lame...



I guess If Yipeng was hired, they should change the sign on warning some crazy dude that walks the Villa... lmao



And yes~ The How Par is over! And we head to Vivo for some walk.

And we got soooo tired and thirsty... so we went to the food court for our dinner and some drinks.
I had a Banana Smoothie~ It taste REALLY GOOD!

After we finished our meal. We shop around the mall.. and went in some Nike's shop~ Levis shop.. and Addidas of course! AND! Its HELL that I walked in the Addidas shop! A CAP CAUGHT MY FULL ATTENTION! AND YES! I BOUGHT THE HELL OF IT! I can't stand it =( I love it.... TOO MUCH....

After I bought the cap~ I put it on after I leave the shop! =D And started Cam whoring for no reason. But sadly, it don't looks good, so I didn't put any photos of it on here... But will show you guys next time...

After we had finally finished walking around Vivo, I thought we are finally heading home.. But then YiPeng said, " Let go to bugis.. I want to have a looks on the clothes there..."
And I was like.. "WHAT! NO MAN! IM TIREDDDDD"

And when we reached Bugis's station... he pulled me all the way out of the train. LOL! No choice =.= So I shop with him once again.

After shopping at Bugis~~~~ WE ARE FINALLY GEADING HOME! HOORAY!

And my journey for today end =) lols! Pretty meaningful isn't it.. It worth the tireness.. haha! Its really a very long time that we never play like this... =)
I am tired~ BUT I LIKED IT.. LOLS!

No comments: