Friday, February 27, 2009

Hmm........!

Hmm... After I got back from Malaysia~ I was like.. forgot about my 2 good buddies already.. LOL!
Ehhhh... No No~~ I am not saying like.. I had stopped contacting them... Its that~ They had stopped to appearing on my blog~
Because I didn't blog abot them recently.. LOLS! My bad~ My bad~!!

And I am sure they will be back pretty soon~ =)
Or should I say like, WE WILL BE BACK =D

And I wonder why am I so tired these few days... I kept on feeling like ... I don't have enough sleep... ARGH!
And you all know what -.-!!! I overslept this morning.. I missed the bus that lead us to our company...
I was thinking like.. Hah.. already I am late.. Why not I just go and have my breakfast first before I go to my company~ LOL! And I finished my breakfast slowllllllyyyyyyy and come to work.. lols!

Ohh yaa.... Wait for us Okay~~ =X

No comments: