Thursday, February 12, 2009

The lAST!

12/02/09 Thursday
Hmm... I wasn't planning to go out today. But when I was uploading those photos below, I received a phone call from Yeong, He asked me out for breakfast. He said that, since I am leaving, let's just hang out for the last time here at Sibu. And he said he is with some girls from our class. And so~ I went out to meet them.
Nothing much happend when I reached there. Just chatting and playing ~ After the long chat, I went to Yeong's house. While waitting for my mum to come and fetch me, we started to chat again.. LAWL...
When my mum reached his house~ We said Goodbye to each other... and That's it. GoodBye! =D
And guess what, while he is on his way to Taiwan, he will need to stop by at Singapore for one day... and WE WILL BE MEETING AGAIN. HAHA! HOW SWEET IS THIS~
11/02/09 Wednesday
Hmm.. this is the last day to end my vacation and my holidays~
Felt quite sad about it.. cause after I left here.. I left everything here.. and I got to face everything at Singapore all by myself.
Although I really don't want to fce all of it by myself, but.. Is there any other choices for me?
Especially my works... Gosh! It is really killing me!
So~ To end my happy holidays here.. I'll upload some photos up for my sweet memories~
Here you go~ =) Cheers!
Me myself in my car~

Chuo~!


LAWL AT THIS! YEONG LOOKS SO DAMN FUNNY ND CUTE!


LAWL! Yeong asked us to pose this way.. It looks funny XD


Chuo stared at me... ~


Yeong and Chuo~!

Chuo and Me~!
With her Dotty beg! [ Seriously, the beg looks nice though ]


You all know what this is?
WE GOT FINED! FOR NOT PARKING OUR VEHICLES IN A PARKING LOT!
LAWLS!!

Hmm... It's been an unforgetable weeks for me here in my hometown Sarawak, Sibu.
Especially when I spent my times with my close friend Yeong. Man, we've been sticking together all the time since the first day I reached sibu from Singapore.
And guess what~ He will be stopping at Singapore before he head over to Taiwan! And I think we might be meeting again. I hope we can meet again =/
Miss You all! My Malaysia's friends! See you guys some other times!

No comments: