Sunday, February 1, 2009

Miss Me Much~?

Hah, guys~! I am finally back to my home! I mean, my REAL HOME! Malaysia, Sarawak,Sibu~
So~ You guys wanna know about how I spent my last few days? Ok, Sure~ I'll tell~ =D
Right.. Should start with the day when I just step out of the airport.

29/01/09 Thursday
When the stupid flight is finaly over, I step out of the stupid plane, and after I get my luggage, I waited for my friends to comeand fetch me for like 10minutes. After the short waitting, I saw them~~~

They brought me to their car, and..! An unexpected guest is in the car, and she is the driver!

And she is Jasmine~! She is my classmate since we were in primary school. And you guys know what, she had become pretty.. [ This is true, She became so pretty right now.. ]

Okay, after I get on the car, they started to plan where to go.. And finally~ The answer is.. there is a GROUP of friends waitting for us at our secondary school's teacher's house. And so, we make our way to our teacher's house. We chated alot while we were on our way to our teacher's house.

And when we reached the teacher's house, we saw there is quite a number of cars parked outside the house. After we pared ours, we entered the house~ And the teacher was like

"OWWWW people from singapore had finally came~! "

I was so embrrased at the moment, and when I entered her house, I got shocked that, all of my classmates are sitting there waitting for US.. Wao man!

And after we had a long chat with our teacher, we left her house~!

Then I asked my friend to bring me to eat something which I missed so much... [ YES, SINGAPORE DON'T HAVE THIS THING ] We called is Kampua!! HAHAH!


While we are eating, my mum called my friend and said that she wanna come and fetch me for dinner, and yes~ they came! So I left my friend after we finished our Kampua, and followed my family to dinner. After we had our meal, I asked my Mum to bring me to get a Malaysia number, so that I can call my friends and so my friends can contact me!

After I get the number, I let only 2 person know about my number. We head home after I get my new number.

I went to bed straight after I finished bathing. And the time is around 730pm. When it is around 9pm, my phone started to rang NON-STOP! It was like, the whole world knew my number already! Peoples are sms-ing me and calling me! And I can't even sleeeeepppp! So I get my ass up and call my cousin and my Singapore friends for awhile.

Then my Malaysia's friend asked me to stay overnight at his place. So I went over to his place to stay overnight. And we chatted until late night then we fall asleep.

30/01/09 Friday
Was suppose to wake up on 9am or something to go to my another friend's house~ But we couldn't make it that early, since we slept for like.. less than 8hours? [Yea~ We were exhausted]

But we made it there around 10 in the morning, and playing around and chatting at his house until noon time then I asked my parents to come over to fetch me. Cause I still have to pay a visit to my aunty house. After my aunty house~ I went back to my own home with my family, and played PSP until 1am in the morning, and then~~~~ I got tired and slept!



31/01/09 Saturday
I received a mesage from my friend when I was still sleeping~ The ringtone woke me up.. He asked me out for breakfast together with him, and he said he will be at my place soon. So I get myself up, and get myself ready for our "program". After he reached my house, we called another friend, but sadly, he can't have breakfast together with us, since he promised his mum that he will be with them while they are paying a visit to a friend's house. So~ We had our breakfast ourselves without him. After we finished our breakfast and he finished his "bussiness" we meet up and walk around at a mall. After that mall, we went to another mall... [Trust me.. it is boringggg]

After shopping around for the whole noon time, and we got nothing to do, so we decided to go home earlier to rest. When I reached home, I started to play PSP, played until late night then I fall asleep on my bed.

01/02/09 Sunday
Nothing much happened this day, hanging around with the 2 same friends at the same malls. What we did mostly were chatting at my place. And and~ They stayed overnight at my place. We chatted until 4Am in the morning, and then we went to sleep. lols!

02/02/09 Monday
And again~! Another boring day began! My friend come and fetch me for breakfast, and we called the same dude again for breakfast! [ Yea! The 3 of us stick together all the time ] After breakfast, my friend drive us to everywhere, and we chatted in the car all along the journey.
And same again~! After they sent me back to my home, and after I get some sleep, I invited them to come over to stay overnight again.

Well, thats it I guess! Its already kinda long now. Will upload some of our photos next time..
Cheers!

No comments: