Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Am Back~!!

Well~ Like I said, I will be back after I get off from my work right? And here I am~
Luckily my boss let me off when it is 5.30pm... Phew~!


And~ You guys know where and what I've done on last Sunday? Of course you guys got no idea.. cause I haven't even tell you guys yet.. LMAO!

Alright.. here we go~

Hmm... I woke up around.. err... 9 in the morning? And been playing PSP until 11am and then I started to prepare myself to go out. Where am I going? Im heading to my company to look for my 2 buddies there.. [ They went for OT ]
Before I went to my company, I brought along 3 milktea with me.. one for me.. and 2 for them...

They were pretty suprised when they saw me walking around in the company.. haahaaa~ And when it is their lunch time, I pass them the milktea and we had our lunch together... After our lunch, we chatttt for quite a while.. and then they went back to their work. And so I went upstair to my desk and use my computer.. and did some of my works..

And when it is around 6.45pm, which is quite the time for them to get off from their work, Bing Gang told me that we will be going to feed some turtles and fishes in the pond not far away from our company.. lols! How cute this idea is... LOL!

And the 3 of us walk towards the pond, after the time passed 7pm! We reached the pond, and WOW.. there were really LOTS OF FISHES AND TURTLES.. when we throw some biscuit into the pond for them to eat~


The Biscuit we threw for the turtles and fishes~ [Looks tasty isn't it...]
And we spend quite some times at the pond side there feeding those turtles and fishes. We had fun while we were feeding them. And we left the pond after we had finally noticed that the sky is getting darker and darker.. =X
I didn't feed much, cause I was quite busy on taking photos of them feeding.. but due to the movement of them throwing the biscuit, the photos captured keep on blurred out, And this is why, I never upload any photos of us throwing those biscuits into the pond.. haha!
And here is how the pond looks like.. just an angle of it... its quite a biggggg one actually... But it just seems small in this photo..
=/


Hah! Remember about my previous blog? Which they kept on saying that I lost my smiley and fun side? Hm.. I am really trying VERY HARD to bring back my smiley and fun side lor~!
And you see~~~ I started to take photos already! They said I will stop taking photos and blog about it only when I am feeling down or something is really bothering me...
SO~ You guys saw it right =) I uploaded photos.. although it is just 2 photos.. but.. can't blame me.. the ski is really kinda dark that time.. And I don't really like to use flash light ... it makes people looks FUCKING white =.=!

And And~~!! I stayed back for my works yesterday night, and you guys knows what... CuiMing even came back with milktea for us.. [ He went home on 7pm already, and came back to find me and Bing Gang.. ]
So~ I let him to stay beside my desk while I am working, and also waitting Bing Gang to finish his thing and get the hell out of the company.

And when the time is on 9.30pm~ We met Bing Gang at the exit of our company, and walked together to the Expo MRT Station and we went to Bedok for our supper before we separate and head back to our own home! And we laughed all the way while we were having some chat... Seriiiousssslyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... it is even more funnier than you guys can ever imagine while the three of us are talking about something which is funnyyy asss helll....
But to be honest... sometimes~ The topic can get really annoying... And what I do is just keep quite.. and automatically~ Bing Gang will try to switch the topic.. [It's not that they are annoying~~ Its about the topic.. sometime it just " not my taste " and CuiMing is still there to drag on the topic.. which is totally stupid and silly... sometimes this really annoyed me -.-!! ]

Alright alright~ I guess it's getting near to the end of my blog for today =)
Should end it with one photo... For my friends to miss me.. hahahahahahaha!!


SEE SEE~~ I SMILED ALREADY~ AM I REALLY ME NOW?


No comments: