Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wont He ever SHUT UP~?

Argh! As the title had stated! I was being complained by the production leader here yesterday!
This is not the first time that I got complained by that ass hole leader. I don't like him. I never like him before since the first day I see him and the first day I worked with him.. Seriously.. HE SUCK.

He just looks fucking proud all the time. And what he is good at? For me..~ HE IS FUCKING GOOD AT COMPLAINING... If you all are working at the same company as me.. try to ask around.. see how many of the workers here got complained by him.. and receive some warning from our bosses. HE SIMPLY JUST SUCK!

Last time, he saw that I've changed my computer's wallpaper, and he go and tell my boss about that.. I AM TOO FREE.. FREE ENOUGH TO CHANGE MY WALLPAPER EVERYDAY..
HOLY SHIT MAN.. Since when did I change my wallpaper EVERYDAY.. WTH?
And then~ My idiot boss asked me to his office and warned me about this.. and gave me some other shitty works to me.. So that I won't be that free to change my wallpaper EVERYDAY..
Owhh... Talked about my boss.. he just fucking love that leader.. he is siding him all the time.. I wonder why.. ARE THEY GAY OR WHAT... GOSH...
And you all know what... a girl from my department helped me to talk back at the stupid leader when they quarrel... That assy leader is trying to find some troubles for the girl, and the girl yelled back..

"Go and complain then.. I thought you are so GOOD at complaining people.. GO COMPLAIN LA!"

Well~ All I could say is that.. the girl OWNED! SHE RULES~ I LOVE THE WAY SHE TALKED!

And yesterday~~~~~~~ Was the most stupid complain that I had ever heard before~
I was been wanrned not to wear a third quarter long's short to work.
Man! This is seriously ridiculuos you know! And you guys know what, my boss even asked me to wear the smock ,gloves, hair cover all the time, even when I am in my store..
[ WHAT THE FUCK MAN... YOU WANT ME TO GET MYSELF KILL WITH OVER HIGH TEMPERATURE? FUCK YOU SILLY BRAIN! ]

The smock here = is something which looks nearly the same thing as those doctors wear during their work time... which means that, we have to wear an extra cloack outside, and it cover untill your knee~~~ which sometimes can be REALLY HOT! ..............

Maybe~ Someday~ I should really wear like ....










THIS!!!!!




No offence =) Just to show you all something which my boss might want me to wear like..
And the kid in the photo is cute ~ xD
LOLS!
Okay, last few words before I end this...
THE TWO PERSON THAT I MENTIONED MOST IN THIS ENTRY... YOU BOTH


SUCK!!



SUCK!!




SUCK!!!!!

No comments: