Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentine's day....

Hmm... don't expect that I am going to tell you that who I kissed.. who I hold hand with.. LAWL! Cause.. I am not going to tell you guys a thing about it... But still~ I will tell you guys about how i spent my day and the previous day.. =)



Alright~ Should start with this day 13/02/09 Friday

Yeong told me that he will be reaching Singapore on that day, and he wanted to meet at the night time. After I get off from my works, I went home straight to bath and get everything prepare to meet him...

When I am halfway preparing... I received a phone call from him, telling me where to meet and the time to meet... After I get everything done~ And right before I step out of my room, I received his phone call once again... Asking me to stay overnight at his aunty house... And I said Okay.. so I brought along some shirt with me and head over to Clementi from Aljunied. LOL



When I reached Clementi I saw him walking towards the MRT card punching machine. And i waved at him, and lend him one of my E-Zlink card. And we head over to BoonLay's Jurong Point to shopping. He said he wanna get himself some short pants... But sadly, he never saw any pants that he likes. So we head back to Clementi around 10pm. And on the way back to his aunty's house, we stoped at a park to chat... hehe~ We talked about some of our problems~

After like 30minutes talk.. we head back to his aunty's house.

When we reached, and after we bath, we "hide" ourselves in the room which his aunty let us to sleep. And the best thing is.. there is a PC in that room, which allowed us to get on our MSN.

And we chatted with Chuo till very late, and while we are chatting with her.. Honestly.. we nearly laughed our head off... And we fall asleep around 1-2am in the morning!



And our fun continues on 14/02/09 The Valentine's Day

When the clock strike 7 in the morning.. my phone alarm rang. We got to get ourselves up and head to Changi Airport in time for not to miss the plane to Taiwan. And we called Shirley to join us too... and she said she will be at Clementi's mrt station on 8am.

And~ We met her around8.10am, then~ We get on a train and head straight towards to Changi Airport.

We had a nice and wonderful moment while we were on our way to the Changi Airport. We chated all the way. After we reached the airport, we went for our breakfast.. and again.. we sat there and took some photos of us.. and AGAIN.. we chated for like an hour? LOL

After the long chat, we went to the viewing hall to have a look of those plane that park outside... AND AGAIN! WE CHATED AT THE VIEWING HALL FOR A FREAKING LONG TIME... SORRY~ WE ARE TALKATIVE... =) AND YOU ALL KNOW IT...



Buttttt... the hard moment will always come... Hmm.. it is time for Yeong to leave~ After we gave each other a HUG~ we say goodbye to each other =)

Well.. for me.. it is hard to say goodbye to someone who is close to you.. hmm.. like I've said.. we had been sticking all the time since the first day I reached my hometown untill 14/02/09. I've tried my best not to look back lor~ But still~~~ I keep on looking back at the departure hall.. Hah! And then... I told Shirley...



"That's it... It's all over~"

And Shirley said..
"Hah.. Its okay lar... there are still chances for us to meet each other in the future.. Just wait for it.. It'll come."



After we sent Yeong, we went to Tampines for a walk.. after we finished our shopping~ We went back home. We got tiredddd~~~~



And~ What about my Valentine's night? Hmm...



































































WAIT LONG LONG LA... I WON'T TELL YOU GUYS A THING DE LOR! LET YOU ALL GUESS WHAT I'VE DONE THAT NIGHT.. AND WHO I SPENT WITH..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LALALALALALA~~~~~~ CURIOUS LEHHHHHHHHH~?



I'll just leave a question mark for you guys... and end it here =) CHEERS! GUD LUCK IMAGINING~!

No comments: