Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is that really you?

Hmm.... And so~ Finally I am back to my shitty works.
And when the production clerk hand over me those works which stored there waitting me to get back from Malaysia to clear them.. i nearly fainted off straight when I took those PAPERS over from her hand... It is SERIOUSLY many you know!

I am totally out of mood for working at the first day I returned to my position. I am still thinking about those days that I spent at Malaysia. Those memories which I had with my all my friends~ And those sweet memories that I had with my family~ Man! I can't walk out of those memories lor! They keep on popping out in my head... I just can't "delete" them off ~

And when I am alone in my store.. And when I don't felt like touching anything of my works, I would just take out my cam, and look back at those photos which I took with my family and my friends, when I am having my sweet holidays at Malaysia~ And that happened to turn my bad mood into a better mood... Hmmm... I wonder why...~

Well, at least there is something which is quite touching after I came back here. The attachment student, Benjamin~ left us something before he left this company. He ended his attachment already, he is a student from Ngee Ann Poly~ He left a note on a box of chocolate. And it says..

"Thank You, Irene, Danny, Wilfred, James, Susan and LeeMei. You guys really made my stay memorable. Than you Guys~! =)"

See~ How sweet~! He pasted this note on a box of chocolate that he bought for us. And it is now on my desk! LOL! Its almond one sommore! MY FAVOURITE! YUMMY =D

And and..~! You guys know what? After I came back to this shitty company... Lot of people here said that I changed. I don't mean my looks changed... They said I became quite than before... I talk lesser than before.. I looks like I am having problems.
Well... maybe they are right? Or maybe they are wrong about this.. hehe.. Who knew?
Maybe I should act more talkative like the last time I did? Should I?
But I guess they are quite right for some reason. I do have some problems in my head... And yea.. They just pop out in no time like those sweet memories that poped out in my head. And whenever they pop out.. I will just started to become quite and think about those problems. Hmm...

You know... last few days, when I was chatting with my friend... a question that he asked.. stunned me... You guys wanna know what he asked? Sure you all wanna know about it one larrrrr... hahahahaha!
Alright~


"How well do you know about yourselves...?"
And I replied him~
"I know nothing about myself..."


[ Don't give me shit like.. I know myself fucking well, cause I know my name, I know how old am I, I know who's my parents.. Seriously, if you think this way.. one word for you~ LAME ]

You see... I don't think I know myself that well, eventhough I am ME... if you know what I am talking about. Well.. sometimes, I don't have confident on myself when I am making some decision. The decision here, isn't like those tiny little stupid decision usually we made like.. whether to hang out with friend or not... OR to eat an ice-cream in a cold weather or not....
NO.. it's not something like that... it is more important.. and of course~ It is not really that good to blog it all out... hahaha!

And when my friend asked me that... I got stunned. I never thought of this before... and when I started to think about this... I figured nothing out~
Well, do you guys actually asked yourselves this question? How well do you know about yourselves? Do you really know who you are?

One thing is for sure for me... That, I don't like to betray people who I think that they are my friend. If you are having the same thought as me.. think back then.. do you actually betraied someone before? If you did.. Well well~ You seems like you don't know about yourselves much either XD...

And ... AND! Some words for yeong~
-->Sorry for tricking you la~ HAHAHAHA! I thought you wouldn't believe about it one lor! You doesn't sounds like you believed it what~ You see I so good lo.. still purposely called from Singapore to Taiwan for this leh! Good leh me~?

Shall end it for this time here =)
Do you guys wanna know how did I spent my Valentine's Day? And who I'm with? Hohoho! Share it with you all next time =) Stay tune~

P/s: I just scared my arm! I got 3 scratches on my left arm now.. T_T

No comments: