Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am Really Sorry..!

Please =) I am sorry for not acting like the normal me that you guys once knew me before...

When we hang out... I don't talk that much like I do last time... Seriously, it has nothing to do with you guys.. Please do not think that it is you guys that silence me...

And I know the Ah fu you guys are looking for isn't here right now.. but do give me sometime to find back myself.. And I will once again be the one that you guys once knew...


Trust me.. I know you guys trust me =) Just give me some times... All I need is times.. You 2 asked me why am I like this... I couldn't answer you 2, it's because.. I don't know how to answer... There is just so much to tell.. and I don't wish to bother you guys...

I don't mean to kept myself silent all the time when the 3 of us are together... I just don't felt to talk that much... And just wait... I'll be back.. I am sure I will... Times is limited for us.. I know it..

Once again.. Really Sorry for being a totally Different*Me* which it was suppose to be meant... I will find the Ah fu you guys know back.. I will...

Why Am I Like This?

No comments: