Monday, February 9, 2009

What I've Done~! XD

07/02/09 Saturday
Went out with yeong when the time is around 2pm or something. And we got really bored... So we decided to head over to Chuo house, since that Jas and SingHong are playing at her house too.
Chuo and Me~ XD

Sing Hong, Jas, Chuo, Me and Yeong~ XD

Chuo~ XD


Yeong, Me, Chuo, Jas and Sing Hong~ XD

And you guys know what~ We chated until 6pm...haha! Yea! We are talkative! And we even called a friend for fun... you know~~ PRANK CALL! HAHAHA! And yea! IT WAS FUN!
And I love the moment we spent at Chuo's house. Chatting and making fun of everything.. laughing all the way.. Man! The atmosphere was really joyful.. haha!

06/02/09 Friday
Well... my classmate invited me for a small gathering at some BBQ and steambot restaurant...

And so~ I went to my friend's house before we head over to the place we set... And we took some photos while the 2 of us get ourselves ready for the gathering.. haha =D

And here are some of our photos~! XD

Fred~[Me] and Yeong~ XD
Me and Yeong~ XD


Me and Yeong~ XD


Chuo and Me~ XD

*Seriously, she is one funny and cute girl I tell you guys XD... You can seriously laugh your head off when you are talking with her... What can I say?*


*CHUO~ YOU ROCK.. LOL!*
*And do keep your humour style as long as you could.. hah!*


Me and Jasmine~ XD

Me and Jas~ XD

*Jas~ Jas~ Jas~ She became so pretty comparing to the past when I first saw her, I can't even recognise her. Well, She is still as cool as she was before. What can I say..~?*

*Stay cool yo... and trust me.. You rule XD*

Its quite a meaningful night for us. Well, although I didn't really talked much with some of my classmates, but I am still glad to see them. Didn't manage to take photos with all of them, cause I was busy-ing on chatting. Haha! Yea! I can be really talkative sometime!

I spent most of my times on talking instead of eating that night... Err... I don't know... I just felt like talking and playing that night...

30/01/09 Friday
Hm.. some girl which I knew her when I was working at Malaysia. She came over to my friend's house when we were playing at his house. And it's been awhile since the very last time we saw her... it was like.. a year ago? OMG!

Me, yeong and Anerly~ XD
Phew! Alright guys! Guess I'll just stop it here.. haha! And~ And! The time for me to go back to my work is getting closer and closer, and whenever I think of my workS... I felt so fed up! I can even imagine how scary the workS and storing there waitting for me to clear them off...
Guess I'll be working my ass off after I get back to that company =(
Muacks! Cya~!

No comments: