Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whole New Year?

Well, it is quite weird that I am now blogging at a cyber cafe which is not far away from where I am currently staying... Maybe you guys are wondering why am I not blogging at home, but at a cyber cafe? It is because that, few more hours later, I am going to leave Singapore, and also, I am leaving my friends here, and head back to Malaysia. And yea~ They are with me at the cyber cafe now~ One of them is playing games, and another is watching movie, and my cousin is watching movie with me too =D

Yeaaaaa, seriously, I don't really felt like leaving them you know, since that my cousin just came back from Korea, and me and my friends just went to Changi Airport for her, and all of us are like.... we got something which can never be finished to talk about , to share about.. haha... And I wonder why...

And I think I will have to get back to my home to get everything prepared for my flight.. I mean, final confirm for all my stuff.. I really don't want to miss anything out when I am halfway to the airport.. That suck -.-! Especially those tiny little things, which always people would forget about them... lolz!

Well, I guess I will just stop it here for this time, don't feel much on blogging right now.. Maybe I am out of stuff to blog about, Or maybe there is some other things which bothered me right now... Huh? What is it? Nah... I think I'll keep it as a secret~ Promised people not to tell anyone about it.. Hah!
You know what will I do when I am leaving them or when they are leaving me? I think I AM SOOO GOING TO HUG ALL OF THEM TIGHT..HAHAHA!
Seriously~ I hope they can be with me all along when I am in Malaysia~ I am going to miss them~! ALL OF THEM =D
Although I know I will still be back in Singapore xD But I will just miss them MUCH!

No comments: