Saturday, January 10, 2009

Will it last Long*~?

Will the happiness I am currently having last forever?
It might be... And it might be end in like 1 week time. Maybe I broke up with my all my friends?
Maybe I am been called to go back to Malaysia, and been stopped to keep in touch with all my friends here in Singapore?
All this could really happen in no time. I should really prepare for this day to come.

And seriously, I don't want this happiness to be fade away in me. I can't face lonely by myself! I hate to be alone all the time! Like I have said, I had already been lonely for 4months straight in Singapore, before I met the 2 buddies here! And I just don't want to go back to the life as before!
I DON'T WANT!

So, I am hanging out with them whenever I got times to. Before I met them, I was like
"DAMN IT! I would never ever come to Bedok anymore, If one day I am really leaving this freaking company."

And after I met them I went to Bedok everytime when I had a day off! LOL! Just to meet them and have some chat with them. You can't blame me for doing this Okay! I'VE TOLD YOU! I HATE TO BE LONELY!~ AND I GOT NOTHING TO DO WHEN I AM HOME!

Man! When I think of the day we leave each other, I felt like crying so much you know!
I don't know how to describe the feeling when I think of the scene, it is just sooooo weird! I wonder why.
Well, when I was still in Malaysia, some of my friends leave me too, BUT! I never felt this way before! And this is why I said it is weird!

Umm, You guys know why do I blog so much about the 2 of them? Its because they are so special to me.

Other than them, there is another person who is important to me. My dearly sweet cousin, Serene.
We have been playing together all the time since I was still a smallllllll Boy! We grew up together, and we were like unable to separate. Haha! And yes! We are very close to each other!

I know all about her sad stuff, and she understand about all the problems I am having! And this is what it makes us so closed to each other! Everyone seems to be misunderstood us as couple when they see us.
We are having our lunch together, playing together, walking together, chating at a park until late night together, and all the other stuff which a couple can do, we can do it too. EXCEPT THAT AND THAT, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Other than my 2 buddies, and dear sweet Serene! There is still one more person who is quite close to me =) And her name is Shirley
We know each other when I was working at Malaysia. And now she is studying at Singapore. And we do meet up when we have the times to do so. We talked about everything whenever we meet each other. We shared all the funny stuff which happened in our life. And we shared our problems together. And I believe she understand lots and lots of my problems =)
And~ You know what Shirley =) Thank you for being a good listener all the time whenever I am spliting out my problems to you =D Thank you~~~~ Haha!
The only problem which caused us unable to meet each other oftently, it's because the place she is staying is WAY TOO FAR FROM where I am staying! If she is staying some place near to my place, I am sure we will be meeting each other everyday? Perhaps? LOL

Other than those persons I mentioned above, I don't see there is any other person which is important for me here in SINGAPORE! Note this word SINGAPORE!
They are really important to me in Singapore! They bring laughter to me, They listen to me, They understand me, and They brought me to A Different Me.

Thank you guys for being with me all the time when I am having problems.
[ LOL, HOW MANY THANK YOU WILL I SAY IN MY BLOG? I DON'T KNOW!] LOL!
Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah....make me so touched lah..haha...thans ya..frenship forever lo~!!:)