Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Out Of Times!

Welcome me back? No..? =( I thought you guys would be at least happy to see me finally back to blogging..?


Anyway.. I've been really busy last few weeks, and I've tried to get myself some free times to blog, but I just can't find myself any free times. Wanna know what I've been busy-ing?


Hmm.... The first thing, just so you know =) My works. I need to at least clear off these shitty works before I head back to Malaysia for my Chinese New Year~ I don't want to be like kept on thinking about my works, when I am playing and having fun with my family and my friends.



Okay~ Now the second thing~ Spending my times with my friends and my cousin here in Singapore. Just to keep in touch with all of them~ Well, you need to at least spend some times with your only friends and your only relatives here right? So.. for me, this is really important and it is a must too. And this is also a reason why I am busy =D



Now~ The third thing~ Thanks to my buddy, Bing Gang... He introduced me a psp game. Monster Hunter! And this is what kept me busy when I had a free times! LOL! I kept on playing that game whenever I am free, I want to kill off all those monster which I am currently challenging and get myself to the next mission as fast as i could. HAHAHA! YA! I am really busy! And you can see that!



And the time for me to go back to Malaysia is getting closer and closer! And i am really excited about it. And you guys know what... After i rushed for like life and death for my works last weeks, I totally lost mood for works on this week. And I wonder why.. hmm.. Maybe I kept on
thinking about
PLAY PLAY PLAY! and also.. CNY CNY CNY!


Ever since I bought myself a cam, I kept on taking photos, when I felt like taking photos... lol

I am sure, when it is CNY, my photos galleries will surely be burst! haha!

And and! I called my friend who went to Taiwan for his study yesterday! And when he picked up the phone, he was with another friend which is also quite good with me, then they were like having so much fun together!!! AND I AM STILL AT MY COMPANY WORKING! EEEEK!! JEALUOS!

But if I am in Malaysia, I surely will miss my friends in Singapore~ Want to play with both side of friends at the same time!! But this is impossible -.-!

Alright! Think this is it for this time =) Will do it more interesting for the next time =D CHEERS!

No comments: