Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweetyy SWEET!






Sweety Sweet~!! Time for me to go back to Malaysia is getting closer and closer! And I am getting more excited than before!!


I just can't wait to spend my times with all of my friends in my Malaysia. And also have a long chat with them and my brother. [ I mean my REAL brother ]


Yesterday night was quite a fun night. Well, me Bing Gang, Cui Ming and Xiao Ying went to shop for some new clothes together~ And we bought ourselves some shirts~! And I am sure we ALL LOVE those shirts that we had chosen~ HAHA!


You guys know what, My decision seems to be really important to Bing Gang, He seems like trusting me on my dressing sence... haha! He asked me whether he looks nice or not whenever he is having a try out for a cloth he choose. And when i say, ya, you looks good in this... he bought it straight.. LOL..
No matter what we are buying, he just asked me whether to buy or not.. =O
And when I say, Err.. I don't know~ It is up to you whether to buy it or not.. Then he will show me the looks like "C'mon! Make a decision~ Yes or no, Yes, I take it, No? I put it back"
Well, I guess my dressing taste isn't really that bad after all.. haha!! At least someone is still asking me for suggestion on their dressing OKAY! LOL


After we finish getting what we want, we went for our dinner, and then I went to Bing Gang's place to play Monster Hunter with him and his roommates!
Man! They are really pro in that game! They played it for don't know how long already, and I am still a beginner, and they asked me to join them on multiplayer to hunt 2 type of dragon down, and I joined! What I do is just running and hiding, and they did the hunting for me, when the dragon is down, I just go and collect the material which is dropped by the dragon! HOW GOOD THEY ARE!!! And by my status, I can never get an armour like this without their help =) They rule!
And we played from like 2am in the morning untill 4am LOL. After 4am, his roomate went to bed, then Bing Gang and I went to fight another dragon. After an hour, we all get tired, and sleep.


And i reach home at 7am this morning -__-!

Haha~ Alright guys, i gues this is it for today, Got to go and prepare and go for my reunion dinner at my uncle house now...

Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments: