Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Chinese New year~


Dudes! Its going to be CNY (Chinese New Year) in few more weeks time!!
Are you guys excited about it? No? WHY NOT!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I am quite excited about this year's CNY. Maybe it is because that, I wanted to see how are all my friends been doing in Malaysia? Or maybe it is because that I wanted to feel the atmosphere of CNY in Malaysia?
P/S: I heard that the atmosphere of CNY in Singapore and in Malaysia is different. Well, now I am in Singapore, and I will be here when it is 26th 27th and 28th, and I will be back to Malaysia on 29th... And I would like to find out what is the different =D

Oh yah! By the way Guys and Girls~ Happy Chinese New Year~ Hope you guys have a wonderful and joyful moment with your family~~~

I've been quite busy last few days, and that's why I had not been updating my blog recently~ And luckily I found myself some free times now, so I can blog =D

OW MAN! ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR~ HOW ARE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS GOING TO SPENT IT? After Christmas~Chinese New Year is the second festival which I enjoy alot! Err Why? C'mon! Because you can spend your precious times with you familes and your friends~ Isn't it the best thing to do when you are having holidays?

You don't have to think about your works~ Your schooling stuff and all those shity things in your head~~~ Throw them aside, and enjoy the atmosphere of Chinese New Year! Please don't tell me that some of you are even working on Chinese New Year.. That is just RIDICULUOS!

Well, for my company, we will be shutting down on 23th. So~ I am having holidays from 23th of January UNTIL 12nd OF FEBUARY! ISN'T IT NICE? HAHAHA! And I guess I will spend some times here with my 2 close friends before I leave. Well, I guess I can't have dinner with them on the New Year's Eve, Cause I need to be with my relatives. Well, maybe after that I will go and look for them? Who knew~ It depends on when I finish my dinner with my relatives. Hehe.. And I guess I can't really meet them the next day either, Cause I need to go to my relatives house first.. You know.. Chinese New Year's traditions... lol

Alright... Alright~ There is not much to blog about.

Maybe when I am back from Malaysia, then there will be lots of things to be blog about. Stay tune for more! AND MORE!




No comments: