Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweet and FUN!! and... AND...

I had a freaking wonderful christmas~! And what’s next after Christmas?
IT’S TIME FOR A NEW YEAR! LET’S WELCOME YEAR 2009!

And yes! I had another wonderful night while me, my 2 brothers and my cousin are waiting for the fireworks at the Esplanade.
And again~ I don’t missed any chance on taking photos of us having fun out there~!
Got to admit, Esplanade that area is seriously over CROWD! We have to squeeze all the way just to get ourselves a space to sit down and enjoy the fireworks.

After a 20minutes of walking and searching for a place to sit, we had finally found a spot on a field. Which I don’t even know where it is located, but from the place we sat, we can clearly see the Singapore Flyer and the Esplanade. And of course~ We enjoyed the awesome and beautiful fireworks, when the clock strike 12!! It is seriously AWESOME!

After we finished watching the fireworks, we head over to BingGang’s place. He invited us to his house to have steam bot together. [ HOW SWEET~ ]
And we spent damn long at his house. The time we finished our steam bot, it is already 6 in the morning. So, he asked me to sleep at his place after we sent my cousin and CuiMing back to their home.
[Got to admit, we were abit crazy]

After I woke up, it was already 2pm. So I had my lunch at BingGang’s house. Then I asked my cousin to come over and we head over to Tampines for movie. BingGang wasn’t with us, he said he is tired.

After we finished out movie, we asked BingGang out for supper. And he came~
We chat and play at a playground nearby BingGang house after we finished out supper.
Was planning to go home around 11.30pm, but we just don’t want to say goodbye to each other, and we continue to chat. When it is 12 midnight, we called CuiMing and lied to him that, the three of us were totally drunk, and guess what~ he got SOOO WORRIED!
And the next thing is… HE RAN ALLT HE WAY TO BINGGANG’S PLACE TO CHECK WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE…
And we were like.. OMG! HE REALLY CAME!!
After letting him know the truth that we were just playing with him, and we continue to chat till 3 in the morning. And you guys know what? We all still have to wake up when it is 6, cause we have to go for work. And again, BingGang asked me to stay at his place. The time we sleep were around 3.30 in the morning, and we woke up at around 6.10am!
[ yeah man! WE ARE SUPERMAN! LAWL]

I LOVE THE CRAZINESS WHEN WE WERE PLAYING!!

Last few days, we went to the East Coast to stay overnight there. What can I say?
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! I can tell you guys everything, but I think it might be the whole page of this window. Haha!
Two words to describe when we were all together

HEART WARMING!

It is really heart warming, when we were sharing some of our life experiences together.

Well, I can try to upload some of the photos we took, but I guess I won’t be uploading all of them, since it is TOO MANY~! Sorry about that haha!
Shall end it here for this time =) Cheers Guys!

No comments: