Sunday, December 28, 2008

The MemorieS!

Well, Here you guys go! The pics I took for 24 and 25! I didn't upload all of the photos I took. Cause it is TOO MANY! And, I'm abit lazy to upload all of them.. haha! Sorry ~ Do enjoy while viewing the photos! Have fun!




Some group photos, which I like





I personally LOVE this pic! And thats why i set it as my MSN display pic and also my blog's profile's pic.



The finished presents! And it is ready to be gift!



how it looks in the inside..



OMG!Is he drunk?



DeJun and BingGang~



LaoCui and me~



CuiMing with my cap~



DeJun and BingGang!



BingGang and me!



Me and BingGang!



I like this!



CuiMing with the presents i bought for him.



BingGang with the presents i bought for him.











Same acessories!















OMG! ITS SANTA!







I like this one~~







How wet we are..







Cutey Cute...LOLS



How cute they are haha!







Me and Ying



yign and Me











Took this outside The Escape Theme Park







BROOOOM.. BROOMM!!



Calling his GF... How sweet!



Why is everyone on phone? lol



Woohoo~ The three of us!!







The Santa is BLOCKED LOL!







Gaming~Gaming!



More Games!







How cute~ Hahaha!







That's the shirt we get for the four of us~!




Me, CuiMing, BingGang, XiaoYing~

And that's all! Hope you guys likes the photos. I'll end it here for today!
C ya Guys!

No comments: