Monday, December 8, 2008

Shopping!~! And Walkkkk!

Haha! Hello Kitty OWNED!!!





Yea~ Im a STAR~






Whew~! Spent whole day on shopping with my friend.


Walking around vivo and bugis the whole noon. The main purpose was not really on shopping, its actually on chating. =/ Its been a long time since my last meet up with the friend that i hang out with this noon. ( Yea, a girl ) And sooo, we spent whole noon on walking around and chatting. hah!



And we took quite aaaa lot of pic, but um.. i don really think i will show them all... just some pic which she took it for me... ( and there will be only me in the picture haha! )



It was a fun day, really.. and i mean it =D



Yesterday, i spent my night with 2 of my buddies from my company. Its quite a meaningful night for me, although we were just watching movie at my buddy's house. But i like the way we gather and have fun together. Boring for you guys? Not for me... Guess this is the way for me to "have fun" with friends.




Err.. It doesn't means that i dont like to play around outside with friends, its just that, when it comes to a silent moment, it is good to spend it with your good buddies ( those who are quite, not for those who are OVER ACTIVE )
The stupid thing is -__- when we were enjoying out movie halfway, his computer~


*


*






SPOILED LO! WA LAN EH!










So, no choice, we went back to our own house and sleep. Argh! Was planning to stay at his place overnight to watch loads of movies one lor! But stupid that his comp hanged and black out -.-! was like WHAT THE HELL LOR ....


Ok lar! At least we finished one movie together before the computer gone nuts.
Well, At least we had fun. Thats the point right~

Alright guys! Guess i should get on to my bed now... still got to go for work tomorrow, don't want to be sleeping on my desk tomorrow.. lols! Gud night =)

No comments: