Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shut Him up!

To be honestly, i am pissed today. Yea! Right now!

Wanna know what is going on here?

Okay, lets start it here..

You know, i am working at a factory. But i don't run t hose machine stuff, i am doing all those store stuff for the medical products's supplies. Which is located upstair. And of corse, downstair is the machining area, which there is lots and lots and lots of machine running some plastic parts and stuff.

And everyone gets bored.. Agreed? So... i went downstair to buy myself some cold drinks.

While i am passing all those machines, i saw my friend, which is one of the operator that run those machine downstair, and i went to talk to him for like 1minutes, and walk off.

And here comes the anooying part. After i bought my drinks, and i was on my way back to upstair, i heard someone is calling my name, so i turn back and walk towards that guy, and you guys know what he said?

"Hey~ people complaining that you disturb those operator! Keep on talking ..!"

And i was like.. What the fuck? The first thing that came up into my mind was " FCUKER.. I KNOW WHO THE HELL THAT SAID THIS SHIT" Yes, i know who is the one that complain!

Okay~ lets talk about the one who complained =) I'll just mention their name. The male is called Ah ming. When the first time i saw him, i thought, oh, he is also a malaysian, maybe we can became friend someday.
DING DONG! Wrong, he is perfectly not the kind of "friend" i am looking for. Scolding vulgar for nothing, there must be a vulgar in every sentences that came out from his mouth. And, he is just a normal worker who FIX the machine.

Why he don't come directly to me and talk to me about "disturbing" the operator?
Its obvious, HE CANT DO THAT, HE DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO.
So~ What makes him looks so "powerful" among the operators..?
*

*

*

*

*

ITS BECAUSE, HE MARRIED THE LEADER'S SISTER. AND SHE IS ONLY 19YEARS OLD, AND SHE IS NOW PREGNANT, FEW MORE MONTHS, A BABY GIRL IS GOING TO BORN!!

Win liao lor, like this~ NOTED THAT, HE CAN TALK TO ANY OPERATOR WHENEVER HE WANT TO AND TALK TO HIS WIFE WHENEVER HE WANTED TO .. and somehow, i cannot =) .. how cool is that. AND DO NOTE THAT HE IS NOT MANAGER!

I cant have a "1minute" talk, but he can even sit there and have a like 15minutes talk with all the QC inspector.. WOW MAN.. he is so a GM of this company.

Well, Fine~ Acting like a gangster doesn't scare me at all, perhaps he forgot that he is not a his home right now, he don't have his so called "BROTHERS" to cover his ass for him.

Okay~ By comparing him with me.. he suck, i rock, he don't looks good, but i do, he is taller than me ( yea, i admit this), he looks dirtier than me ( yea, i owned him this).

Well, i guess other than the height problem, i owned him in any other way that can compare among guys. Except for making a 19yrs old girl ( mayb some of you think it is good to compare, BUT, you guys compare this on pretty girls right? Let me tell you =) The girl is not pretty, so stop thinking of im losing in this) pregnant, show no interest in comparing this.

Well, im going home now, Yea, im stil at my office now =) Shall end it for today here... see ya guys next time =)


No comments: