Monday, December 15, 2008

Glad to have you guys...

I guess I'll do a short one for this time. Haha!

Im kinda ran out of stuff to blog.. so i guess I'll just blog about something which is quite important to me...

My precious buddies and my friends. They are really important to me in my life, of course my family goes first.

Some words for my precious buddies and friends!
*Buddies*
-Thank you guys so much, for being by my side, when I am feeling down. I'm seriously out of word for you guys. For all the moment we had been through I will never ever let the memories fade away. NEVER. You guys changed my view of my dull life. Thank you guys for bringing me laughter and smiles. Although i know we will be leaving each other real soon, But I am sure, we will have enough memories for us to remember each other =)
-And i will not forget you guys. FOR SURE. But will you guys forget about me? That's a different matter. What matter is you guys won't be forgotten by me. You all are locked inside me.

*Friends*
-Like how it felt when hanging out with you all. You all are all along with me, when I'm lonely. Thanks for walking me out of the dull and lonely path =D



Okay~ That's what i would like my brothes and my friends to hear =)

Everyone need friends right? I think you guys need friends too. I don't really believe that anyone that walk on this planet don't need a friend. Not even one. Unless there is some problem with you, emo-ing all the time? Perhaps?
So stop telling me, you can live without a friend. And please don't give me this kind of shit like..

"If your friends and your so call brothers are so important and they mean so much to you, why don't you just go and live with them instead of living with your family."

OR

"Will you just die if they asked you to die for them?"

Seriously, these are just some lame lines you know? And I know you will be having these lines in your mind, when you are reading this page. No? Thank you then =)

Well, I don't know why i care so much about my friends. I think whoever that i treat them as my brothers, are no longer my friend. When i look at them, I see family, but not friend.
So, How can i ever forget my family? Will you forget your family? No right?

Argh.. I just don't know how to explain the realy feeling inside me towards my buddy, Its hard to tell, unless you guys can actually feel what i felt, and then it would be alot more easier for you guys to experienced what I felt.

Guess I'll end it here today. Quite sleepy now, Still have to wake up early for work tomorrow!
Well, I am sure I will have a better and more interesting page next time when I update, cause my best bro is coming to Singapore next few days! I am sure we will be having some fun days together =)

Good night Guys!

No comments: