Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Fun time!

20/12/08 Saturday~!!

Our company is having a small celebration for the christmas. And We will be having our lunch together with the morning shift, and also together with all the workers in the night shift.
Everyone gathered together to play and eat and chat and do whatever they want.

Me and my cousin, wore the same shirt, same accessories, a very similar hairstyle and a pair of shoes with the same colours! Which is black and white! Man! We looks totally like a couple! And I really love the shirt we bought, it is in pink, I thought I might look weird in pink, But~ NOT AT ALL! And I love those crystals like stuff that placed on the shirt, which make the shirt looks BLINKY BLINK~!! [ I love these kind of shirts~! ]

And we took hellllllll lot of pictures! And finally! I got the pictures of my 2 buddy! And also some pictures of my cousin playing around with the 2 buddy of mine! The 4 of us are totally mad, when we are fooling around! I'll try to upload them, If I can get the memory stick from my cousin, and also from my buddy! [ I didn't brought along my uncle's cam, or else I can upload them right now! ROAR ]

And... AND! I wore a cute glasses! Haha! And I'm kinda like that glasses, I think I should get myself one. And everyone seems to be asking me to lend them the cute glasses to have a photo with the glasses on. Haha! You can actually imagine how nice the glasses is =X

Took quite a number of pictures with the 2 dudes! And yea! I'll upload them up when I get them! It is fun taking picture with the 2 of them.. hehe~!

And and! THE MAIN POINT IS~! I ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT WHILE WE WERE PLAYING =D
You all left me a SWEEETTTTT MEMORY~!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ XD

Okay okay! Im getting back to my overloaded work! My works are really killing me! Guess I should get my ass back to my work! Later Guys!
Check out my next entry for the pictures!! =D

No comments: