Friday, December 26, 2008

The Best Christmas?

Man!!! I love christmas! I love this special day sooooo MUCH!

I just love to spend this day with my buddies and also my family! It is so meaningful when you are having fun with those who you loved.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



I spent my christmas eve with my 2 buddies, We were drinking at an area somewhere near to BingGang house. And yea! I brought along my uncle's cam! And we took hell lot of pictures too!


And I bought them presents! They wanted to unwrap the present before 12o'clock. But I didn't let them to do so, since we will be drinking untill late night, why don't I let them to open their present when it is Christmas Day O_O!


DING DONG! TWELVE O'CLOCK! So, I pass them their present. Although they didn't get me any present, BUT! They gave me what I wanted for my Christmas =)



JOYFUL MOMENT WITH YOU GUYS!!!



I bought them accesories, Which now the three of us is wearing the exact same thing! [ I'll upload the pictures! ]
After a VERY long playing and drinking season~ Finally!! We were abit OUT... lol..

So! We decided to head home! But it is already 1am in the morning! How am I suppose to go home~ I was thinking of taking a cab and head home, But when we get up and walk, and i found out that " MAN! I THINK I SHOULD REALLY SIT DOWN AND STOP WALKING!"
Err, yea, it's abit dizzy~

So BingGang asked me to stay overnight at his place. When I reached his place, I tried my best to stay awake to wash off my wax and wash my face before get up onto his bed. After everything is been "cleaned" LOL, I jump on his bed, and fall asleep in like less than 10minutes.

And the next day we went to Escape Theme Park again! Cause BingGang was not with us, when me and CuiMing went there last time. And again~! We took LOT OF PICTURES! LOL [yes yes! I will try my very best to put them up..hehe]

And we were all wet while playing with the water stuff.

I am kinda out of words. I dont' know how to describe the scene when we were at the Escape.

Well, nvm, photos will tell everything.

After Escape~ We went to a mall which is nearby Pasir Ris MRT station. We were just walking around, untill we spot the japanese photo taking machine~! WOOOTS! I LOVE THAT!

And yeah! We took photos with that! And it looks FABULOUSLY AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!!

Then, We went to Tampines Mall for shopping. And the 2 guys love playing games, So of course! We went to the top floor to play some games! I gift them 1 card each as their christmas present, I knew they love it! Haha!

Before we head home, BingGang was like abit numb? Cause he keep on walking to a wrong way while we were on our way down, and we keep on calling him "Hey~ This way This way! Where are you going?!"
And then he said:" Haha, No la, I was thinking, We should go get ourselves some shirts, same one"

Then I was like:"Yay! Nice I love it! Lets go for it"
And CuiMing and another girl agreed! [ Yup, she was with us all day long! And her name is XiaoYing! ]

And we bought 4shirts, which looks exact the same one, and BingGang bought a shoes.
After that, we head home~

You see, this is really what I wanted as my christmas present. And I'm happy that they gift it to me. And I appreciated it.


After they alight the train, I didn't head home actually, I went to orchard road to look for my family. They were there to play with the soap snow, and to take some photos with those beautiful light at Orchard. And yea~! I had a VERY wonderful Christmas with my buddies and my family!


I don't think I can actually forget about this year's christmas. Since it is the happiest christmas ever that I had ever spent.
Shall end it here for today. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, EVERYONE =)

No comments: