Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am Still Around~!

Shit man! It's been sooo long since my last update~! It's not that I've became lazy or what...
It's just that I am really busy recently...

And NO Man! I didn't quit blogging! Don't think that way =)
I just need some times to tidy all those photos up and get a good entry for my next update.
So, You all just wait lor while I am still preparing for my next update... hahaha!

Just for your info lar~ I am really busy about my working stuff last few weeks lor! It was like...
REALLY REALLY REALLY BUSY AND URGENT LEH YOU KNOW!

And one more things to remind you guys =D
07/03/90~ MY BIRTHDAY LOR!! WOOTS! I am 19 this year already.. hahaha! One more year for me to change the starting number of my age.. hehe!

And it's cool to receive all those birthday wishes from all my friends~ ITS HEART WARMING~
And and~!! I am sure you all would like to know how and who I spent my birthday with right?
Haha! I will definitely blog about it on my next entry~ I swear~

Alright~ Alright! Just wait for me~ =)

No comments: