Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Leavin'

For your info =)

I am leaving my company.. YEA! I submitted my resignation letter~
Don't ask me for the reasons please... Cause I am lazy to explain one more time, after explaining to HR and my principle engineering.
All I can say is that, I am Tired =)

The principle engineering said that he will try to get a replacement, and I will have to pass down everything to him.. Hoho! I wonder who will it be...
Erm... Maybe when he found a replacement, then I should welcome him like ...
"Welcome to Hell"

LMAO! How fun was that, and he got no idea what I am saying about... LOL!
Was just kidding.. -.-! I am not that bad...okay!

Man! I've been really confusing on whether to continue working after I leave here, or study...
Damn it man! I know I should go for study.. But~ I can't really just drop my monthly income right? I was thinking that should I go and get a part time job if I get in the school...
And I think it might be reallyyyy tiring if I really get myself a part time job...

And you all know what~ If I am really getting a new job, I think I am going to find something which is different than what I am doing here in this company right now~ Something which I've been thinking for quite long ago =) Don't ask me please, I won't tell you guys, untill I get it..
Although some of you knew about it already, But~ Not much of you know about it.. hehe! So~ For those who know about this, Please kindly do not spoil this =) Just wish me luck... Thanks~

Seriously, nothing much to blog about =/ Just to tell you guys what I've been thinking these few days.. And of course~ There is some other stuff which kept on popping out in my mind, But~ ITS PRIVACY~ HARHAR! Sorry~ =X

And before I end this~ You all should really try to listen to this song.. It is FUCKING NICE! I am totally in love with this song...

Jesse Mccartney - Leavin'

No comments: