Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH MY GOSH~~~!!!!

OH MY GOSH GUYS!!!!!
I didn't update my blog for like a month or so... OMG! This is ridiculuos~!


Man! I've become soooooOOooOoooo LAZY!
I kept on having the thoughts like.. "Okay! Im going to update my blog tonight.."
Then when it IS tonight... I went like " Hmm.. Forget it.. Im tired... I'll update it next time..."

EEEEK!! See See See!!! How lazy have I became! Eyer! I thought I would be updating my blog more oftently comparing to those days when I am still working... But it went all the opposite side... LOL

Okay.... Why am I blogging right now? Cause I forced myself to stay awake and blog! Cauuseeee!
One of my good MSN buddy said this to me..
"Weiiii.. its like a month you didn't update your blog already leh.. When will you update?
If you don't update, then I will be disturbing you everyday..!"

Woah~! Scary leh! Disturb me lor!!! So bad la her... =X Hahahaha!
But it actually sounds cute to me.. =X Har Har Har~!!

I just hope those, who used to be reading my blog one hor.. Didn't forget about me leh!
Come back for MORE OF ME LOR! =D

Okay Okay! I am not going to blog anything about what I've done for the last few weeks, or whatever~~~ Cause if I do so.. then you guys will be like reading the 8th Harry Potter series. LAWLS~~~~!!

Just glad to be back on blogging... Will blog more about some fun stuff when I encounter any of it.. =D

Stay tune and do come back for more =) Peace out guys! Cya guys next time =X

No comments: