Friday, April 17, 2009

How Rock/Hot/Cool Can These girls Get?

Man ow man!

If and only I can know a girl that dress like HER... and have her very own ATTITUDE.. I will be going to faint right in front her.. and will be hanging out with her as long as I can...

Just How rock can she goes?

Huh? Who? Ow please! ITS AVRIL LAVIGNE! WEEEWUUUUUUUUUWEEET!!


I am so glad that I went to her Best Damn Tour last year! That was seriously a memorable night for me.. For the very first time to meer her in real life...

I was like.. OMFG! THATS AVRIL! SHIT! SHIT SHIT ! HEY HEY YOU YOU... and stuff...

What can I say? She rock...ALL THE WAY! She can looks cute sometimes, and sometimes EMO EMO, sometimes cool... and sometimes.. SHE ROCK! AWWW!!

I just freaking love how the way she dress... seriously... she is really A Best Damn Thing that my eyes had ever seen... =O





Just shut it.. and LOOK ...

And that is how a baddy princess looks like...





And look at this~ A bad bad girl~ Even if she do this... Its like ... nothing to me..

Its not really rude for me at all... cause.. she did this quite oftently...

GET USED TO IT.. WHO THINK THAT SHE IS RUDE...

SHE ROCK OKAY!



Well, Avril is the first female celebrity that made me keep on chasing her round and round~

And who is the next one? It is still a girl though.. Her musics really rock my life too... I love the way she sang... although lots of people are saying that she is lips-sync-ing on every of her live performance....


But.. WHATEVER! SHE STILL RULE...

Ashlee Simpson~~~! *APPLAUSE*


Sometimes... she gave me the baddy princess feels, as like Avril Lavigne did. HmMm... But she is not as jialat as Avril =/


I just love it when these girls are in punk style... that is really cool and charming...

Mostly people think that punk are those idiot that looks like ghost... Well, for those who think that way... I guess thats the false image that those ah beng , ah liang gave you guys... For those who thinks that way.. should really have look at how a punk queen is like....


They are the one with the dressing sense... DUH...



dING Dong~! Pictures time!

Clap clap~ Ashlee Is here!!! =D




OMG!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE! SHE LOOKS SO TYPICAL IN THIS! EEEK!! =X






I hope I can even meet some girls who Rock the way they did... =)

If I can't meet the rock one... Maybe... The cool one? And also~ THE HAWT ONE!

OW GOD! ITS GETTING STEAMY HERE!


WATCH OUT FORRRRRRRR.....






C-I-A-R-A!




YAWN! The looks is KILLING! The frist song for me to get to know about Ciara was One 2 Step.

Man.. that song blasted my head off ... and it gave me a WOW on Ciara's first impression.



Huh? What abou male celebrity? Hmm.... I guess I'll talk about it.. some other times... gotta go now..
Off to my PSP... -_-!! Sorry~ =X

No comments: