Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He? Or She? Both? Nah... So? How?

Wanna know something which is classified as TOP SECRET between me and my 2 good buddies?

I guess it will no longer be the So-called TOP SECRET as times passed by... So I guess I'll just let all of it out here... Since.. THIS IS MY WORLD! I DO WHAT I WANT!
( But still, I will NOT tell the NAMES for those who I think that I shouldn't say it... Why? It is totally pointless on mentioning HER name... )
-- Main point on not mentioning HER name is because that, some people around us are still kinda in the " WHAT'S GOING ON? WHO IS SHE? "
-- So, I will only spoil out the name after all of them understand the situation and get to know who the SHE/HER is...

Okay, Below is something which happened between me, my 2 buddies and an extra girl which caused the 3 of us are getting further and further from each other...

A metal built ship for Friends... or a ship which built since I was young together with the girl...
Who should I choose....

( No one forced you to read, you felt retarded reading thesE? Stop then.. and jump off from your window if you are living 10 floor above from the ground... or drown yourselve off in the toilet bowl, if you are living at the ground floor... )

Alright.. Straight to the point..

BingGang, Yi Peng/Cui Ming, Fred's friendship is been questioned...
How long will our Friendship last, when we started to doubt and not trsuting each other? And keeping Lots of secret behind each other?
Where are the joys we see when we were together? Where are all the days when there is ZERO SECRETS between the 3 of us?

What happend to US?

I started out knowing YiPeng as the first male friend in Singapore. And I get to know the second male friend in Singapore from YiPeng, and that is BingGang.
What about me and the girl? We knew each other for A VERY LONG TIME, with a very speacial relationship. After I became good friend with YiPeng and BingGang, she started to following us on wherever we went and play together with us.

As times passed, the 4 of us became the best gang. And as times passed by, YiPeng and I get further from each other, and I get closer to BingGang, so is the girl.
And, by getting too close to someone, you can found out a lot of them... Lot of secrets which they do not wish to tell... You can figure them out one by one...

Right before the four of us hang out so oftently, I had told the girl just to stay a distance from my 2 buddies, as the 2 of them got their girlfriend. And it will be troublesome if they got questioned by their GF why do they stick with this girl so close everyday.

SHE : " You don't have to worry about me... I know what I am doing... nothing is going to happen between us..."

ME : " I hope so... that is what you said.. how can you be so sure what will happen the next day? next week? Next Month?"

SHE : " Trust me.. I know how far I am... I know the limit for us.. Trust me... Its nothing..."

ME : " ....... "

[ And so... this is the first promise that she gave me... And I trusted her... ]

Months goes by, I see more and more things, and heard more and more things which AS I HAD EXPECTED. And just before we hang out once again... I text her...

ME : " More and more people that in my department are asking me about you and BingGang... You should really stay some distant from him you know that... He got a Girlfriend..."

SHE : " Who asked this? "

ME : " You don't have to know who , and I am not going to tell you who... Just listen and do as I say can you? "

SHE : " I know what I am doing... You are having too much werid thoughts in your head... Relax..."

ME : " Am i? Perhaps it is you that made me to have those thoughts..."

SHE : " I thought you trusted me? How long had we known each other.. C'mon..."

ME : " ....... "

The second time she PROMISED nothing will be happening..

Days goes by... They became couple.
As I had expected months ago... I stand still... And get all my thoughts back...

ME : " WHAT DID YOU SAID BEFORE? DIDN'T YOU SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN? "

SHE : " Don't get so mad on me please... I can't help it.. It just ... Happen! "

ME : " I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO.. AND YOU GO AGAINST IT... SHUT UP NOW! "

I just walk off, and left her alone. I wasn't mad because they were couple, I was mad that because.. BingGang got a girlfriend already... And his girlfriend IS THE SHE'S GOOD FRIEND!!!

Days passed, I didn't contact the SHE, and she come look for me...

SHE : " We broke up... He said he figured out that... there is too much problems we got to face, and it is not easy for us to face it.. and he said he got a GF "

ME : " So? "

SHE : " So We Broke Up.."

And still I didn't cared much about this.... But after this day, I started to talk to the SHE again.

Times passed so fast, as the day for the SHE went oversea had came. And, she went oversea for about 1-2weeks. And at the meantime, BingGang received a message from the SHE.

" Are the three of you together? I miss you guys so much~ Especially you... miss you..."

I think BingGang forgot about the last few words, and he showed me the message.
After I read it... the first thing that come into my head... WHY DON'T YOU WAKE UP!!

2weeks passed, and she is back. After she got back, and it is my time to leave. I am going back to Malaysia.
During the days while Im in Malaysia, I received some messages from the SHE, but I didn't reply much of it. And she went

"So you don't wanna talk to me now? And you don't cared about me now? "

Just to let the SHE know... " WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT YOU! WHY SHOULD I TALK TO YOU! "

Last few days before I come back to Singapore, I received her call, she was crying saying that, they quarreled again, and this time is serious. I knew this is going to be happen again.

SHE : " What should I do now... He is giving me bad anger all the time.. I don't even know what I've done wrong..." ( Talking and halfway sobing )

ME : " Owh... Okay... I see... then?

SHE : " And now I am telling you... after you got back here... if you guys are hanging out again... if there is ever HIM... there will never be ME...! " ( Still sobing like I am going to "sayang" her )

ME : " Yea right.. I got a date.. Gota hang up now.. friends are waitting.. bye"

And after I am back to Singapore, I didn't talked to her for like a weeks, and Once again, she come and look for me...

SHE : " Why won't you ask what happened to us? Did he msg you? "

ME : " Why should I ask about it? Is there any bussiness of mine? He did sms with me.. so what.. he even called everynight.. so what..? "

SHE : " Why are you like this? "

ME : " Look... this is the last time I am telling you this... STAY AWAY FROM HIM! "

SHE : " You don't have to worry now... Like I've said.. if you look for him, don't call me up... If you are hanging out with me.. don't ever ask him to join!"

ME : " ......... "

How many times did she said these kind of shits? And how stupid and foolish am I to believe her and trust her for so many times?
And this time.. I thought its going to be real... And it is not... the girl approach BingGang like he is still her BF or something...

Total of 3 or 4 times that she broke her promises. Do you actually think that I am going to trust her? And for your info.. they are now together once again...
Why? It's because the SHE said...
SHE : " I just want a memory with him before he leaves us.. all of us... I know we won't last long, But I just want a memory. "

No, she don't tell US by herself.
Just few days ago, YiPeng called BingGang and asked him, what kind of relationship is he now with the SHE.
And he blasted everything out to him. And YiPeng told him that he will not forgive the SHE, if she destroy the 3 of us. And warned BingGang not to trsut her too much, cause the SHE betrayed YiPeng before. And made him got scold by the supervisor of his working place.

And YiPeng was crying when he was on phone with BingGang...
I was VERY SHOCKED that when he called me.. he was still crying.. and he told me everything.

"You are still my good brother, and I am still your good brother. Don't worry man.. nothing is going to change the friendship of the 3 of us.. No matter who leave us or who appeared in a sudden... we are all still good friends..."

That came out from BingGang's mouth, and I am very glad that he understand what me and YiPeng were thinking.

I guess the story should stop here. If i continue, it is endless. And now..

A metal built ship for Friends... or a ship which built since I was young together with the girl...
Who should I choose....

Although I didn't know YiPeng and BingGang for a long times, But who else in Singapore knows me better than them? Except for the SHE...

" I will not forgive HER, if she destroy us. Trust her not, and trust us more... since you are just building the pathetic memories for her.... "

I believe this is what YiPeng really wanted to say. And this is also what I wanted to tell.
We both think alike. We treasure friends, especially those who we were VERY closed to them.

As to end this entry... I will say that my friends will be the best choice for me. And not the special relationship with the girl..
I treasure the loves between my 2 friends than the relationship with the girl.

If she made us to hate her... She will still going to be ALONE after BingGang leave...
And this is what she choose, you made us to leave you... well then ENJOY WHAT YOU HAD CHOOSEN...

No comments: