Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me ME me... And ME!!!

Haha! Told you all I am going to be back in no time =) And guess whos Back? I AM BACK.. lmao

Alright... Lets just see some of my faces then.. and of course not forgeting my 2 good brothers =)

I don't really know what to blog about for this time.. just that It's been quite a long time already that I didn't upload any photos of me.. So... yeah... just to show some of my faces.. hehe

Okay~ Some photos of US! Having fun in a newly opened KTV~ And you guys knows what? We had been there for only 2 times, and we became soooo Good with the cashier and those servers there... hahah!!




Mr Bing Gang having his solo part for.... ( Forgot which song already..)



The 2 of them singing together for... ( Same old line.. forgot which song already )



And again~ The 2 of them singing together~ ( DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT AGAIN? )




And lastly~ a photo of ME! While I am taking the train and on my way to Clarke Quay... For my nightlife =P


(BLERK)
Hehe! Fun leh? NoNoNoNo~ Don't be jealuos please~~~ You want to play together with me? Contact me then.. Then... MAYBE you will also have endless fun with me.. WAHAHAH.. LOL
Forget me not~! Come back for more cool entries =)
Alright now... Im off to my PSP.. haha! So addicted to Monster Hunetr Portable 2G right now.. !
Gotta Go!
BOOM~



No comments: