Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hows life Everyone~?

So~ Hows life recently? Cool? Fun? Sad? Emo?
Well, Cool, Fun, Happy, and rocking would be my days recently.

Why should you be emo and sad sometimes? Because something bothers you right?
Hmm... Why don't you try something different?

Turn to a mirror... Look into the eyes of yourselves.. and tell the reflection
" Screw you! You dumby ass! Do you really have to be so mad at the person/stuff that bothered you? The person would be SO FUCKING HAPPY to see that you are emo0ing because of him/her. And get over with the things that bothered you.. Because it had already happened! Instead of emo-ing whole day long, why don't you take a walk outside and try to come out with a solution to solve the problems?"

Owhhhh... You really hate the feeling of been moody don't you? And your problems are still bothering you? FACE IT YOU COWARD! Or better yet...







KILL YOURSELVES!


Smile! Ladies and gentleman/Hot chicks and Cool dudes/Young girls and charming boys!
Make yourselves Smile!





And~! Do you guys wanted to know what I have been doing this few days? Well~ I wont be spoiling it until I am done with it. And here is a photo of my "works"
It is taken in the middle of a night. WOOOO... I am still awake when all of you are already asleep!





Oh ya! Instead of dying because of boring... I bought myself a book to read. Dan Brown - Angels&Demons!
Yea yea yea! The movie is releasing soon I know! And I am going to watch it... The book is really good though! You guys should really try to set your eyes on this book =) Believe me.. Its worthy.


And! For those who are REALLY HOLY towards Christian. You are not encouraged to buy this book.
For me, I think this book suits only for those who is NOT THAT HOLY. Well, if you can accept whatever that are going to be revealed by this book, Hmm.. heck care whether are you religious or not.


Me myself, believe that Dan Brown is a smart, coolest writter ever. He is abel to write such a book which is SOOOOOO AMAZINGLY HIGH IQ.
But... sadly to say that... Dan Brown is more likely A SATAN to those religious peoples. They think he is twisting the mind of those Christianity. To be holy~ They think whatever he wrote are nonesense. Or BULLSHITS for our era.


From my point of view. If what he wrote are all BULLSHIT, then why do you have to cared SO MUCH about what he wrote? Since there is nothing to do with your religion thingy. And yet you cared so much about it, you call upon your sons and daughters not to buy the books of his and asking them to spread the untrue's truth that he is trying to disintegrate your religion. HOW RIDICULUOS I SAY. Is this the selfishness of the Pope? The pastors? Bishops? Priest? Clergys?


Don't know what a Pope is? Google it. And you will get it!
GET OVER IT! I AM STILL ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE WHAT DAN BROWN WROTE ARE CONSIDERED AS A VERY HIGH IQ AND WELL RESEARCHED BOOKS! AND NOT BULLSHITS!


P/S: No offence, just to let people think what I think about Dan Brown's works. You want to flame me? Go ahead =) For your info, My magic defenced is 1k and Weapon Denfec is 99k. Please go as hard as you could on me.



Angels&Demons




Alright now! Back to the emo days when I used to have. Before I started to FUCK those ignorant's thoughts away from my head. I kept on feeling the anger in me is boililng.
Silent~Hidden in the dar~ Think of my own problems~Do not wish to talk~Emo~


Turn yourselves into a new corner DUDE! get those thoughts away from you! Those stupid problems that troubled you! You are not borned to be troubling all the times!
As I let go of the freaking anger and those that bothered me for weeks...


I AM STILL A ROCKING ASS THAT ROCK EVERYONE AROUND ME!
WHY IN THE DARK WHEN THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT?
TURN IT ON! AND BEGIN A NEW YOU!



No comments: