Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Final Countdown =D

Wee!! Finally! June is over! Wahahah! And let's welcome July! 9more days until the day I go back to Malaysia! Yay! Can't wait for it!

Im feeling like dashing to the airport now and fly back straight right now -.-! But I might get myself arrested by doing so... Hmmp! So... I will have to wait patiently until 8th of July!

Some of my friends said that I am cruel because I am leaving them here, and flying back to Malaysia.
This is like.. quite irritating sometimes... especially when they keep on repeating repeating AND repeating it again!
Ow please! I am not like dying or WHAT! I am just going back to my hometown to see my brother and my mother! GOSH!!
And some of them were like.. " I don't care man! You got to hang out with us one last time before you go back...! YOU JUST HAVE TO...!"
Hmm.. I think I can do that =) Just make sure you all treat me.. LOL

I went out to have dinner with CuiMing last night. And he told me a news which is SO SHOCKING TO ME! I nearly get a heart attack when I heard that news! Geez!
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" <-- Ya! My brother was shouting like crazy either when I told him about the news on phone...
"ASK HIM TO GO AND DIE!" <-- Ya! Shirley asked the "HIM" to die and burn in hell after I told her the shocking news on phone...

Well yea! So you all can see how shocking the news was! You all wanna know what it is? I wont tell it here =X
RelaX!

*


*


*


*




Last few days, I went to a foodcourt to have my lunch after I got hungry from my shopping.
A ramen stall attracted me =) Cause the pictures of the ramens looks FUCKING delicious!
So I ordered my ramen, and waited them to cook.


AND! The one who was cooking the ramen REALLY DISGUSTED ME.!
She took all the ingredient BARE HANDS! Which really make all my hairs stood up! YUCK!
I mean, she should wear some gloves to take those ingredient? Don't she know nowadays, we HUMAN are all afraid of getting sick?! YUCK!
And after she finished taking all the ingredients for my ramen, she started to cook. And letting all the ingredients expose to the air without covering them with anything!
yEEEWWwww!

What if a spider crawled into those condiment, and stuff? That is TOTALLY DISGUSTING AND GROSSSSSSSS!!!
Man! They should really get complain by that! I didn't complain and make anything noise about it.. Cause! IM COWARD! OK! I AM AFRAID THAT MY ASS WOULD GET SHOOT SOMEDAY =)
But seriously, they need to learn about HYGIENE! =_=!
Luckily, I am still alive and able to blog after eating down the ramen!


Well~ Nothing much to blog about for this time... Just to share something that happended past few days! =) Cheers!
Peace~

No comments: