Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yuck!

I saw an ant crawling on the floor in my bedroom last night.
And I saw it crawled towards a corner of the room... And when it reached the corner, it was attacked by a spider.
WOW! Cool thing to watch! I saw the spider pulling the ant upwards from the floor!

Little spidey must be pretty hungry already!

And when I am trying to capture the photo of the spider having its meal, I then found out there was several "BODY" of dead ants! WOW!

Its pretty disgusting =/


Ant 0
Spidey 1


=(
Ant got owned!





Owh yeah! You all want to have a look at my new background? I mean the background of the PC!
For me? I looks pretty good.
I am sure their parents liked what I've done with it either =D
MEIMEI RULE! ROFL!


=D MEIMEI!


I think her name is...
Shermine? Or something.. lol

No comments: