Thursday, June 25, 2009

watched it yet..?!

Are you serious about not knowing that Transformers: The Revenge of the Fallen is already out?
Dude! Update yourselves if you don't know about this!

This movie is like the best movie of 2009! (So far until now)
And yea! Its released! At least for Singapore.. lol Which is on June 24 2009!

And I am going to watch it on 25! Weee! I can't wait man! I want to watch it now! ROAR!

I hope it is a good movie.. ( Although I know it is! By watching the trailer! )
But sometimes, You might still get disappointed by some "good" movies =)

So.. Yeah! Just sit back and enjoy then... At least Tranformers will never be some failure like Blood: The Last Vampire.

Man! That movie seriously sucked to the deepest core!
No offences =) Just pointing out my view lala..





And after Transformer! Don't forget to support Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince too =)
I am sure HBP will be better than the previous one..

I know! I know! The previous one.. ( Order of the Phoenix ) was really boring! Me myself felt it too Okay!
Except for the fighting scenes... that woke me up from my sleep.. LOL jk =D

Alright~ I'll try to get some rest before I head out for the movie... Peace out!

No comments: