Friday, June 19, 2009

another...half ?!

Alright man! As promised.. Here is the second half of the photos.

Was expecting to be another boring and dull day again, untill my cousin, which is Brendon's father asked me..
"Hey, you wanna go to downtown east?"

I said " Yea, alright~ Let's go"
Although I didn't know where that place was... ( At least I don't have to stay at home )

Brendon with his PSP. Preparing to leave~!



After 20minutes of slacking and waitting for Brendon and his family to prepare.. And finally! We are ready to go!
I don't even know how to go there! Untill I heard their parents mention about Pasir Ris!

After we reached PasirRis~ We took cab to the DownTown East!
We haven't ate anything yet! And I am starving at the moment! Luckily~ We are having our lunch at Sakura! WOOTS!


The sticker on the glass of the entrance..



After paying and get ourselves seated! And we are ready to have our lunch! Weeeee!!
Got to admit, I love the environment and also the foods! =X

MeiMei! With a plastic spoon!


When we were busy on eating... Brendon's mind got attracted by some other things! And he started drool again..
After he finished his food, his dad brought him to the small playing area for kids!
Which I think is totally boring...

Honestly...I got no freaking idea whats the thing he was standing on..

A ship? A car? WTF?

Okay, Now you see what got his mind distracted?



Ohya! There is also japanese food! I love the sushi there =) AWESOME!
And! I ate something which totally make all my hair stood up =.=! I wonder why...


I know some of you love this? maybe? But I don't
( And stop telling me that it is FCKING delicious or what.. )



After having our lunch~ We are ready to play! LOLS!
We took lift! And when we steped out of the lift! A HUGE mirror was on our right! So =)
How can I don't take some photos with the mirror? LOL!

Cheese!


After cam whoring with the mirror. We move on! And while we were hanging around in the mall, we saw the Ferris Wheel!
And! And! Its located inside the building! An indoor Singapore Flyer! LOL!

=D Fly!


But we didn't play with the wheel. Time wasting. Just sit there and look. Whats the point?LOL
(Sorry wheel FANS!)

Okay! And we are here! Sorry, but I don't know whats the place called.

Waitting for his dad to get us the Funkey? Or what..
( Or ticket, if you prefer )

Waitting too =) Hope she is not pooping.. LOL



Wee! After the long wait! We finally got out ticket! And we need to take off our shoes to get in to the playground!

This is them~ Taking their shoes off!



After we get the shoes matters done. And we are ready to have some fun!
First thing to play? A pool which is filled with balls! It looks damn fun you know! I want to hop into the pool too!
But -.-! The sign was like damn big!
"For children 3y/o or below only"
WTH!

See!! EEK!

And yea! It change colors! Woots!


Second thing to play? Something that looks like the HIVE of ants! ROFL! You can crawl all over the place. And man! I got freaking tired after crawling with Brendon! I think I am just too old and too big to be in all the tunnel -__-!

CheesE~!


See!See! the tunnel thing was so small!
I am so glad I didn't get stucked in it!

=O Crawl! CRAWL!

More crawling and climbing!

OMFG! MeiMei joining the force!

MeiMei! UP!

And more climbing =X

Huh? Nah.. he was just resting!


After we were done with the "HIVE", we went back to the balls pool! A smaller one. So that MeiMei can play too =)

Burry her up! BWAHAHAHA

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!


Stil alive o_O!


OMFG! I wonder did any CCTV captured this? LOL!! EPIC!

Alright! We all got really tired after chasing the children around! And so! We're out =D


Brendon~ With his snack!


And after the rest! We started to walk around the mall again. And we saw some event is going on? Cause they are displaying the F1 vehicles! Its not really the vehicle. And we saw a stage there.. LOL!
So we asked Brendon to have some photo with the stage... =X

Cool =/

Proffesional Model! Wootz!

And yes -.-! His mind got distracted again! With the lasser light that shot some words on the ground.


And we are back to the huge mirror once again! So =D We started to play again! LoL!
But this time =) The parents are joining! LOL









And finally we are done with the mall. We are now at some park nearby. Just having some walk there before we head back to our home.

I scared Brend that the bridge is going to collapse if he don't walk faster..


And we found a pond there... And there is some chairs there.. So we rest there...

WOOS! CROCS!


Random


Candid! MeiMei!


After we were done with the park! We walked ourselves back to the train station. And there were some small night market helding there! So we decided to take a walk there.
And! Theres a stall selling child's clothing.
THOMAS! THOMAS THOMAS!!

More Thomas!


Done with Little Thomas! And we are now back to Aljunied!
Brend On the train!
( I even felt asleep while we were on our way back to Aljuneid from PasirRis! )

Last shot of MeiMei =D


And I want to talk about something here =)
Here is some words to those miserable fags out there!
Let me explain what happend first.
While we were at the train station and waittig for the train, MeiMei cried suddenly, I don't know why... ( And yes! I know crying child is quite annoying! )

And there were a group of teenagers there. 3girls and 1 boy. The boy shh-ed us.
And the girls started to laugh..
And I felt WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR MIND... You think he is cool for shh-ing a baby? GROW UP!
Just at a sudden, I felt fucking pissed from the SHH.. I stared at the boy.. And you know what they did after I stared at them?

They turned their faces away from me.. and stoped laughing.. and then rush into the lift.. (You all know the lift are transparent )
After they get their asses into the lift.. they started to stared back at me..
And I was like.. WHAT THE FUCK! COME BACK UP HERE AND STARE IF YOU FCKING THINK YOU ARE SO TOUGH!
SHH FOR MY ASS? Don't tell me you NEVER cried while you are still a baby like MeiMei! GET YOUR FCKING BRAIN GROWN!

I Should end this -.-! I am getting really pissed by think what happened! Damn those arrogant teens! Those bitches with the boy, think they are FUCKING sexy... OW PLEASE!
And they are trying to get themselves some attention before they get in to the lift. They were talking and laughing so loud!
Please girls! You want some attention? You don't LOOK FOR THEM.. YOU GOT THEM NATURALLY!
And you think You are sexy dont you? What I call Sexy.. IS MATURED!


End this off with a pic I took at the playground's toilet!



No comments: