Friday, June 5, 2009

Second Outing With brendon

Same old day! Slacking the whole day in front of the computer. And I went out together with Brendon's family at night time to Bugis.

Dying to see the cute faces again?
Sadly, I didn't took lot of the pic this time.... Brendon had been really naughty~ Running from the cam =/

Before we go~





Cute Huh?



Man! Peak hours =.=! When we reached the train station.. Its like a WOW! How are we going to squeeze ourselves into the crowd, when we got ababy wheel chair with us... LOL!
We got no choice~ But to wait for a train that is with lesser people in it...
And yeah -.- We went for KFC again.... I wonder why they loved KFC so much.. but not MCD?




I asked him to posed this way.. LOL! Professional Model there.. =X



Yeap~ I asked him to do this for me too xD HAHAHAH!




Took this when she was starring at her mum! She looks awesomely cute with the fries.. LOL




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHA


Not much for this time =/ Brendon didn't want to take photo... Haha! Private life!! Woots!
And his parents bought alottttt of Thomas stuff for him that night.. I am pretty sure he went drool again when he saw those Thomas thing.. LOL!
End it here =)



Okay! Here is my own day out with myself -.-!!!? Ya! Alone!
I went to orchard... My last time to orchard was on last eyar christmas! LOL!


Oh ya! And I went to watch movie.
This is my comment for the movie.. SHIT!
Blood: The Last Vampire.
I am freaking curious why Hollywood bother to make such shitty movie? My gosh! The monster in the monster looks SUPERB..... RIDICULUOS!
And the special effects are all shit!


Shit shit shit and more shit... Gosh! I can't believe I wasted y money on a movie like that! Damn myself! ARGH!


Oh ya -.-! When I was waitting for the seating.. a girl approached me ...
"Are you above 18y/o?" She asked me
"Ya.. Why?"
"Can you help me to get the ticket please?"


LOL! She wanted to watch the shit movie... and ya -.- you need to be above 18 to get in for the movie... Cause there were ALOT of killing scenes which is bloody...
And~ Of course! You all know Im kind! I get the ticket for her. Should get her phone number =/
LOL! She is quite cute though... XD
-.-!
Whatever..
nothing much to blog for this time... Shall end it here..












**********















Po po po poKER Face~ Po PO Poker FACE! BOOH!

No comments: