Tuesday, June 16, 2009

another of my lil collections~

Hoho! Remember my collections about my caps?
Like them huh? Ya! I know you all do! LOL! Cause they are just tooooo HOT!

Alright whatever -.-! I am such a nerd!
Let's have a look at my others collection~!

Get over with words -.-! Pictures speak a thousand words!




This is my one of my favourite~
I am wearing this most of the times =X



What? You don't know I pierced on my left ear? Hmm.... Well then now you all know =D
Let's have a look at others.. They are all my cool stuff!





I love Blue!


And Black!


And DIAMOND!! WOOTS!



More BLUES!



And more blue =)



And more DIAMONDS!



There is once that, I went to have my hair cut.
And the stylist said...
"WOW! Your diamond is bigger than mine.."
And she burst into laughter after that.. lol! So am I -__-!
Now~ Let's have a close look at them...








ON MY EAR!!


SEXY!


HOTNESS! LOL!


And now~ Let's have a look at some stupid stuff from me.. LOL! My caps are coming back =)
Its like so random.. lmao! But whatever! Just to show you all the face you guys missed so much.. LOL!


o_O X_x




WOOTS! MY Addidas!!



Can you see it? LOLS



FREE CAP!!!!
I am serious on giving this cap away! Anyone who is interested in it.. LET ME KNOW!



Its been so long that I didn't wear my fake glasses to hang out with friends already~
Miss them much~


Hello~ Glassies!


Love Yas =D

No comments: