Friday, June 19, 2009

just... half?

Oh ya! Boys and Girls~

I asked Brendon for his little sister's name already~ But~ I can't really understand what Brendon was actually saying... So~ MeiMei's name remain a mystery until today =)
(I DON'T WANT TO ASK THERI PARENTS)

It's been a VERY BORING WEEK once again! I am so glad that there is 2 kids at home playing with me...
Whenever I am boring, I would just go and play with them.. It just fun to play and tease Brendon.. LOL!
And it is fun to watch MeiMei doing something which I don't understand what she is doing.. lol!

Yea, another update which is for them =) Miss their faces?



I got lucky =) To make her to look straight to me.. Its damn hard..



After few hours of playing with the 2 of them, their mum decided to take them to have a swim~
And~ Yea! You all get the chance to see them in their swimsuit! And Its really a cute scenes! LOL!


Through Infinity!! AND BEYOND!


She loves to sit inside the "plane"


And again...


And yea! Brendon is already in his swimsuit, and MeiMei is still waiting for her mum to change her into her swimsuit.

x_X



Alright! You all ready to see MeiMei in her suit yet? You will love to see it =)



Tadah!!



Doing something, which I don't know what she is trying to do again...
(Little Brendon is trying to stop me from taking photos..)



Woots! Nice suit isn't it.. SPEEDO!



The NEMO LIFE BUOY!



WeeeWuWeet! Hot chicks! Mind to be my friend? 918xxxxx call Me!



-__-!


lol at her...
She thinks her mouth can open everything...
Cause sometime when she found out that she can't open something with her hand.. (maybe she don't know the way to open the thing..) She would use her mouth to bite the thing.. and try to make it open... lolz!
And when she found out that she can't open the thing with her mouth... and~ She will call for help...
"OPAN"
Then her mum will open the thing she wants for her.. LOL!

Stay tune guys! I got a part 2 coming on their way! Prepare for some massive amounts of photos.. OF US HAVING FUN AT DOWNTOWN EAST~



No comments: