Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hmm...! NoooO!

You guys know what... My left-eye's eyelid keep on tapping! And it has tapped for a few days! Already! And this is kind of keeping me worried! Why?

Okay! This is why! The very first time that my left-eyelid tapped. Was few month ago. After it tapped straight for like 3days! I received the news that I am not able to join the school that I had been applying.. because I had already missed one term!

Scary enough? No? Hmm

This is the second time! Yea same old things happened again, after it started to tapped for several days again. I got sick. I caught flu! Isn't that scary? I caught FLU while H1N1 is so damn serious! I even doubted myself for getting infected by the disease! Scary~~

And I told my mum about this.. and she say, let's just hope that good thing will be happening, instead of bad things =D

And that's why Iam saying it is scary to me! I don't really believe this shit when I heard of this! Cause I thought it was my nerves or something... Well! Yea! For medical/science side, the explanation would be YOUR NERVES! But from the elders~ They would say that it is a sign that something bad is happening!

If you are experiencing it on your right eyelid, that means that something good is coming your way =D Just wait~

I don't really care whether you all believe in this shit or you don't.. I don't, but 30% of me believed in this now.. lols And now it is tapping again! Yuck! I hope it is really just because of my nerves! But not some stupid sign!

I really don't want any stupid bad news again! If this is really showing me a sign of my bad luck! Why the fuck don't my right eyelid tap now! I want a good luck instead of a bad one!

What will happen huh? JUST WHAT! And it don't fucking feel good when it started to be like.. "tap..taptap.. taptaptaptap..tap...taptaptaptap"

It get me really mad! And sometimes I'll slap on my eyes! Gosh! WHY THE FUCK MAN!


Photobucket


Am I going to be quarantine or what? LOL! Cause I am flying back to Malaysia on 8th of July!

Just! Hope that IT IS MY NERVES =(

Wish me Luck! Love you all!

No comments: