Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Way back to Malaysia! & Harry Potter HBP!

Aha! As promised! I'll blog about my way back to Malaysia! =)

But don't get disappointed alright? Cause I didn't took much photos.. Hehe!

Should start when I am still in Singapore!


All my stuff! =_=! Messy right...



I used 2 days to pack all my stuff! LOL! Cause I am going back to stay at Malaysia for quite long! So~ I gotta bring all those things that I need, back to Malaysia, instead of leaving them all in Singapore, while no one is going to use them.

I didn't brought all of my clothes back to Malaysia with me.. Cause! It's just tooo many! So, what I do is.. I brought along those that I like.. Hehe! And leave those which I don't really like at Singapore... hAH! Good idea right?!

After a tiring packing~ And here are my STUFFS!


Tadah! Nice right.. lol!


No? Okay, whatever.. After Im done with my packing... I have some rest before the driver come and pick me up and head over to Senai Airport! Err.. Yea, I depart from Senai Airport not Changi Airport~ Cause Changi doesn't have a direct flight to Sibu Airport!

Ahh! And the driver reached my place around 11.15am... And~ I AM ON MY WAY TO SENAI AIRPORT!

Oh ya! I am not going back alone! Hah! One of my friend is coming with me! =X Hoho! He said he had never been to Sarawak before... So yeah... I invited him over, since that he had never been to Sarawak before~

After the driver fetch my friend, and we are now ON OUR WAY BACK TO MALAYSIA! WOOTS! Damn excited I am.. Wonder why..

After a 1hour ride! We had finally reached Senai Airport!! Wee! After my friend and I get off from the car, we checked our stuff whether did we left anything behind.. and..









OMG! MY FREAKING PHONE IS MISSING! AHHHHHHHH!!

Yea man! How clumsy I am! Damn! I was damn lucky that my friend's iPhone is still able to receive signal! So I called the driver to check the car for my phone.. And I am lucky enough to meet a good and honest driver like him~

By the time I called him, he left the airport already... And he asked me to wait for him at the entrance, and he will be coming back to the airport to pass me back my phone...

And here is a BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE GOOD DRIVERS OUTSIDE! =D

After we checked in, we walked around the airport.. and took some photo... but not much.. just some... =/

And our flight got delayed! Argh! What a joke! So, we spent most of our times playing with The Scrabble! Its a game from his phone.. although I lost everytime we play.. lol..


Nice ceiling huh...



After we got tired walking around at the airport.. we rest ourselves down and play The Scrabble again.. lol

And while we are playing.. I found a bamboo plant? Which I think it looks SO DAMN NICE...

Bamboo Plant? Or..? Whatever..


After we got bored from playing the game... we started to walk around again... and my friend took a photo of me.. LOL! EPIC! =.=


That's his shade there.. lols!


And after walking around for quite sometimes... it started to rain outside~ Gah! We were supposed to be depart on around 14.25pm! But we board our plane around 16.oopm! Wah!!

Well, I guess that's all for the "MY WAY BACK TO MALAYSIA"

And now~ Let's talk about Harry Potter! Wahahahahah!!

You guys watched it yet? No? WHAT THE?! Go and watch it now!


Harry Potter HBP! The game!


Before I went to watch the movie, I bought the latest PS2 Harry Potter's game! Its quite fun actually! Although the graphic sucked into the deepest core!

I was like OMG! After I finish watching the film! Why do I be like OMG!? Because~ I have to wait for don't know how many years more for the next film! And in case some of you might not know about this.. that the last film of Harry Potter series, will be separated into 2 parts!

Dammmmnnnn! And I hope they won't delay the film like they delayed HBP! That's so cruel to Harry Potter's fans! Ahh!

Im feeling like reading the book again! I mean the last book! Cause the last book is REALLY GOOD! And exciting! Hehe! And the ending~~ Is kinda.. WOOTS!


AHHHH!! THAT.. THIS.. (DROOLING)


Are you a fan of Harry Potter?! I am!!! Woots!

Get it clear man! I am saying.. are you a fan of HARRY POTTER! NOT DANIEL RADCLIFFE! Gosh! Lots of people thought that I am a huge fan of Daniel Radcliffe, just because I love Harry Potter SOOO MUCH!

DING DONG! Your wrong if you think that HP fans are all Daniel's fans! Duh!

Hmm, maybe some girls LOVE Daniel alot.. But who cares? It doesn't means that HP FANS=DAN'S FANS!

Seriously, is he really that good looking? He got the best Harry Potter looks in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Akaban! He looks so much cooler and better in that film of HP series! Well, look at him now... why don't the movie crew just shave his hair off and make him bald? Harry Potter was supposed to have a messy hair?!?! Not bald! Gosh!!






Huh? Looks like I didn't read the books ata ll? Just because the books look newly bought? BullSh!t =)

I protect the books like my babies!! Okay! And I am not a rude ass who happened the be like killing whichever the books they are reading!

Wanna have a look at my chinese version? Hah! I didn't took out all the series... Cause, there is one more book left to be made into movie now.. and the rest were all history already.. lol


Lalala! I read both languages! =X


So.. What do you guys think about the latest film of Harry Potter? I think its GREAT!

"Its boring.."

"Too little of action scenes"

"Too little of spell casting"

Well.. F*CK you! =D

If you are watching Harry Potter since they released the very first film until the lastest one.. Then you are TOO... IN the sixth grade with them now! Do you expect them to levitate the feather in every film?

Or driving the flying car in the presence of muggles? ( muggles = in short, plain human in magical world )

Owh.. Please! Grow up! The film is getting darker... doesn't mean they have to bring more fighting and spell casting scenes out! You got to understand what is REALLY GOING ON in the film!

Notes for those who watch the sixth film as his/her FIRST FILM of Harry Potter series and also not reading the books .. A BIG CONGRATULATION TO YOU ! Cause you just donated your money and wasted more than 2hours for everyone who worked so hard for the sixth film =)

Completely clueless right? Hmm.. How about? read all the books and re-watch the sixth film again?

To all that keep on saying that the sixth film is BORING... It is pretty obvious that.. YOU DON'T GET A FCUKING IDEA from the film... all you expected were SPELL SPELL SPELL AND AVADA KEDAVRA.. well, you get it now don't you? Dumbledore is dead? You happy now?

You said it is boring...It is most probably that YOU didn't read the books or watch any of the film from the first book/film! And started to watch Harry Potter from the sixth film! And this is why, you don't undersatnd a single thing from the latest film! It is mostly talking about the past of Voldermort!

Wow! You know it is talking about the past of Voldermort huh? Don't get proud because you know it is talking about his past! It was SO DAMN OBVIOUSLY SHOWN IN THE FILM!

Anyway... Stop the expectation of new spell to be invented! Isn't the three unforgivable spells cool enough to keep you mad? Do you expect them to be casting the killing curses from the beginning of the film to the end of the film? Ahh! Whatever...

Bad comments towards the film will never destroy how great the film was for HP fans =D







-PEACE!-

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

i actually cried when Dumbie was drinking the thing and when he died at the attic there by snape

T_T

Evelyn G. said...

I follow the movie from 1-6 and already read the 7th book. ^_^

(going to re-read the 7th again, it's the best book of harry potter)

Now i cant wait for next year!!!!