Saturday, July 4, 2009

What Am I Doing..?

Whew! What will you all do on this STUPID FREAKING HOT weather? Doesn't feeling like going out right? Don't want to expose yourself under the KILLING SUN right? Hmm! Then what are you all doing at home?

Starring at your PC screen for 24hours? Huh?

Well for me... I spent most of my times on computer...

Twitter~Blog~Reading some other people's blog~ And of course! MSN! to chat with my buddies!Hah! Don't tell me you never get yourself a chatting tool.. No? THAT SUCKS!

Spending hours and hours on reading blog is really getting boring... and sometimes, all my MSN buddies are in the "AWAY" or "BUSY" mode! And I got no one to chat with! And that is really killing me! Gosh! BORED MAN! BORED!

I know! You guys will just tell me to sleep! You think I never sleep ah? Sleep until I sprain my neck you know!

Download an online game and play? You think I don't want ah? If and only this PC! is mine!





Twitter had become my VERY good friend =X



Other than sleep, Twitter, Blog, and bla bla anything related to computer.. What else I do? PSP of corse! But it is too~ Getting boring and more boring for me~!! Garh!

I was so addcited to Monster Hunter when I just got introduced to this game by my friend! And after playing it for a few months! It started to get boring for me... lolz! And now my psp work as my MP3 player! I squeezed quite a number of the songs that I love into my PSP! Heee!

Other than PSP? There is still my CAMERA! LOL! =X

Ya! So what! I take photos of myself! Is there a problem? Just 1 or 2 what..



Me before going out for supper.. lol



Me~ Ready to bed!



*



*



*



*

Hah! Other than computer, sleep, psp and bla bla! There is one more option left! To hang out with your friend! Shopping alone is boring! So sometimes! I don't really like to walk around the mall by myself and got no one to talk to! That is plain boring! Might as well you just stay home and walk around at the park nearby your house!

So! One of my friend asked me!

Oh ya! Before I go out.. I played with my cam again.. LOL!

C'mon!



LOL



LOL_LOL



LOL!!___!!LOL



C'mon! Don't give me that looks! It's just only 2-3 photos! Relax! And I promise! No more! Okay!

Ohya! Just before I started to blog! I went out for lunch! Was planning on having my lunch somewhere at the coffee shop that is nearby my house!

As I passed by a stall that serve vegetarian! I got attracted by....



Potatoes! Yummy!



Broccoli~! Yummy!



Well! Yeah! I love them! Especially Potato! Damn they are SO ATTRACTIVE!

So~ I decided to eat them! LOL! As my lunch with some rice!

And seriously and honestly! The lunch that I just had! Was TOTALLY DISGUSTING! I don't know why... And I hope I know why! The potato taste like FUCK! Yuck! The Broccoli was Okay! But the Potato! Ewww!!! Spoiled or what! Why the hell does it taste so YUCKY!

And the place were kind of packed! So! 2 uncles asked to share a table with me.. And I said Okay..

wOAH! After they sat themselves down.. they started to talk non-stop! Which is FUCKING irritating! Normally when I am having my meal, I don't really like to talk SO MUCH! I mean.. I talk when Im eating.. But not as much as they just did! The potato was worse enough.. and the TALKATIVE uncles made me lost my apptite! I kept on feelin vomiting! Yuck! Worse meal ever!

And lastly! I'll sign off with this... =)



=D



Peace! Don't get mad =)

No comments: