Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What I do when Im alone.. And..!

1. What I do when Im home! And alone...

As you all know that.. I am back to my Hometown... Ever wonder what am I doing all the time?

When I had my first step into the house.. I found that.. THIS HOUSE IS FILLED WITH DUST!

In order to make this house DUST-FREE.. I need a cleaning battle with all those dust! Damn! SO! When I am home.. and got bored with the computer games.. What I do isss... To clean the house! Hah!

I sweep the flood! and mop it! And you know what.. the floor is now SHINY LIKE A MIRROR!
You can even see your own reflection on the floor! HAHAHA! Just kidding.. =X

Eh! And I hate ants, beetles or whatever! As long as they are bugs! I hate bugs! And the worse thing is that... I found ants crawling on the floor! And WTH!
Last few days! I bring along the sprayer ( forgot the name, which is used to kill mosquitoes, useful towards ants or any other bugs too.. ) to murder the whole clan of the ants I found at my door step there..! When I spray at them.. HOLY COW! More and more ANTS are crawling out from the tiny gap on the floor! Gosh! That's just totally disgusting! And I keep on spraying and spraying and spraying! And!







FRED - 1


ANTS - 0






Well, I swear..! If I ever found any ants on the floor again, I will find their " house " , their nest.. OR WHATEVER YOU CALL.. and I'll burn their house off.. Like I will burn yours, If you pissed me off. .LOL! Just Kidding!

Other than killing ants, I cleaned a dusty stand fan!







See! SEE! Dust Free! Weee! And I even climbed and cleaned another fan which is installed on the ceiling! Lala! I am such a good boy.. =D No..?







Other than gaming, cleaning the house.. What else I do?
I clean the garden =) Cool right! There will be "someone random" to come over to my house to cut all the grasses every week... After he is done with the grass, the garden were normally MESSY.. So I'll just tidy and clean the garden up..
By gathering all the chopped grasses at a spot, instead of letting them messing all over the field..

Besides that.. To live in a MOSQUITOES FREE area.. We need to make sure that...






WE SPRAY THE " MOSQUITOES KILLER" BEFORE WE GO TO BED
And don't store water for no purpose... Especially storing rain water at your backyard.. and no one is going to use the water for nothing.. Why bother storing them?
POUR THEM OFF!
Or maybe you love on scratching yourself?

Other than that~! I wash my dogs too =) WOah! Since when I've became such an awesomely GOOD BOY!
I didn't wash them purposely... I was trying give some waters to those plants, and I was spraying water with the water hose, and the dogs just walk over to me.. and I ask~ " What.. you want me to bath you? "
And he stay still~ And that means.." ya! I want to bath.. "
Lala~ So I bathed them =X







And if it is raining!
OMG! I JUST TO LOVE STAY INSIDE THE HOUSE AND WATCH THE RAIN POURING DOWN FROM THE SKY!
I love rainy day =D
And we got a HEAVY WINDY day yesterday... when I walk out of the house.. I nearly got blew off by the wind.. I mean.. SERIOUSLY.. =D





Rainy day! Nice right =)





Luckily I didn't get blown away by the wind.. and still here bloggin..



2. What I do when I am not alone...
I messy around with my brother.. I am seriously like a clown here! Even my mum said that I am crazy.. Cause.. I didn't be SUCH crazy for the past ONE YEAR! =( How sad!
I love on being lame! And crazy! And fun!
I don't really care how lame I've been.. as long as I make people smile/laugh =DDD
And that is what I am currently doing all the time, when my mum is around, or my brother ! Hah!





My brother =D Wilson



And he is also lame enough.. Lame enough to accept my lameness.. LOL! The brothers of lame..

He just started playing my PSP's game, Monster Hunter! And got addicted! So other than laming around, we discuss about the Monster Hunter too. Cause I got more experience on monster hunting that he does... So he needs my help.. hehe!
After got bored on hunting monsters, we hang out! Although there is not much places for us to hang around.. But it is still fun to hang out.. As we are the brothers of lame..
Normally we would call one of my brother's friend to join us... =/

Whenever we got tired of walking around.. we would just find a place to rest ourselves.. And I love Iced Lemon Tea!





It looks so .. NICE!


Ohya! Before I end this.. I got a candid shot! Wanna have a look?






I was like WTF!
But after that.. my brother and I went mad again.. he started to become the photographer.. and asking me to pose for him..
And there is one photo.. which I lOOKS TOTALLY FUGLY ! I LOOKS LIKE.. WTH WTF OMG!
I don't know how to describe how I looks like in that photo!
And it has been classified as the "TOPEST" secret! And will never be release on my blog!
You wanna know how the photo was like?
Try to snatch my cam then... Yea! It's saved in my cam...

Come~ I am still waiting for! Try and snatch it! =D



Wanna know what I am doing recently?





1 comment:

youngcampbell said...

stya home more often! :D