Monday, July 6, 2009

The Alcove!

What is The Alcove?

It is the name of the place that I am currently staying... Its a condominium that located nearby Aljunied's MRT station! Yar! My home in Singapore! =D

Just to want to blog something about this place before I go back to Malaysia.

Okay! Here is something that I would like to show you guys, and to share with you all.. Hehe!

Firstly! This!





Don't know what that is? How does it work?

It is actually a light. With lots of different colors to be switch to. How to switch it on? And how to change the colors?

It's easy.. You don't have to PRESS on any button! Just a light tap on the " l " and it will be switch on! Tap on the " O " to switch it off. To change the colors? Easy job! By touching any color that you can see that surrounding the ON and OFF button. As you can see that the circle is colorful! And those are the choices for you to change the colors according to your emotion! Ha! Cool isn't it!

Wanna see how it is, when it is nightime?


A beautiful BLUE for yall!



A sexy PURPLE!



They looks really pretty right? And yea! There is total of 2 of them!

So! The next thing I wanna to show you guys will Beeee!! The tiny "OCEAN AQUARIUM"


Fishyy


Another view!


There is lotsssss of fishes in there! And corals too! Those fishes are all from the ocean! And I got no idea why they can survive in the tank..

You can see DORYY! AND NEMO! ( Is dorry spelled that way? I don't know.. lol ) And there is prawns too! Cool! There was even crab before! But the crab were taken out from the tank, cause whenever it comes to night, the crab will come "ALIVE" and "chop" all the corals down! Which is causing alot damage to the corals! My uncle looooveeeeddd the coral! How on earth will he allow the crab to destroy the thing that he loved? So he murdered it.. LOL! Just kidding!

So.. yeah.. he took caught the crab.. and I don't know what happened next.. to the crab.

It is really relaxing when you are watching those fishes swimming freely in the tank. It felt good! And when you got bothered by something or someone.. Just talk to the fishes! LOL! They understand you.. -__-!

Alright! The next thing? The little orchids garden!



The view from the master room!



Another view of it!



You can find all type of orchid here! I mean.. Seriously! My uncle loveeee ORCHIDDS too!

All the books that he is reading... are all related to orchid! How to take care of them.. How to protect them.. How to.. BLA BLA! ORCHID! AND ORCHIDS!!

And those books are madly THICK.. and heavy!

Let's have a look from the outside! Which is closer to the orchids! Welcome! To Botanic Garden =D



Yay! Botanic Garden! lol! Or a mini jungle?



Photobucket

The little pond like basin in the orchid garden! We change the water oftently... No worries about the dengue.. =D



Okay now.. You guys wanna have a look on the orchids? I took only 2 of them.. Ha! Cause I don't like to be in the orchid garden! I am kind of worried that... what if a caterpillar or whatever kind of bugs droped on me when I am busy on taking photos of the plant?

ya! In care you don't know! I HATE BUGS! LOL!

Okay now! Cut the craps! Let's look at the flowers!



Beautiful~ Isn't it?



Here is another angle of it..



Here is a different one..



Ha! I guess that's all what I want to share you guys for this time! Oh ya! I am going back to malaysia! ON WEDNESDAY! Weee!! Such a good news for me! LOL!

Stay tune! Next up! My way back to Malaysia! I sure will Blog about that!

No comments: